Rudy, Is the End Near?

D

Deleted75680

What’s going to get him first, the long arm of the law or dementia? Discuss!

Giuliani Is Told He Is a Target of Trump Election Inquiry in Georgia​

Rudolph W. Giuliani, as former President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, spearheaded efforts to keep Mr. Trump in power.

Anyone that supports Trump you support. Giuliani lied about fraud in the 2020 election. He lied because Trump told him to. You support that. You are pathetic.
I feel bad for the guy . Even if he was kind of a chit stain husband and got full of himself after being a real strong post 9-11 leader . He really was . He was a strong anti crime guy working diligently to put away corrupt criminals back in the day . Pretty freaking capable at what he did . His last act has been sad quite frankly . I mean being an ally of a guy like Trump ? Are you kidding me ?

Reduced to that Four Seasons fiasco and Brown makeup liquid dripping down the side of his face ? The guy sold his soul and his legacy for what? Donald Trump ? Oh my

I feel bad for the guy . Even if he was kind of a chit stain husband and got full of himself after being a real strong post 9-11 leader . He really was . He was a strong anti crime guy working diligently to put away corrupt criminals back in the day . Pretty freaking capable at what he did . His last act has been sad quite frankly . I mean being an ally of a guy like Trump ? Are you kidding me ?

Reduced to that Four Seasons fiasco and Brown makeup liquid dripping down the side of his face ? The guy sold his soul and his legacy for what? Donald Trump ? Oh my
They keep lining up to be destroyed by Trump. If they can't look at Trump's history and realize that he is bad news they deserve to be destroyed. Like the penguins that keep jumping in the water after seeing 10 other penguins getting eaten by the great white shark. Just stupid.

They keep lining up to be destroyed by Trump. If they can't look at Trump's history and realize that he is bad news they deserve to be destroyed. Like the penguins that keep jumping in the water after seeing 10 other penguins getting eaten by the great white shark. Just stupid.
Also like the trumpkins on here we have been trying to warn. I feel no pity for them.

Giuliani testifying under oath in court today. A sad shadow of himself and looking scared shi/less. Trumps got a better record of putting people in jail than anybody I’ve ever seen!

Stop being naive.
So you are saying every President in our history took classified documents and kept in his home/resort community? How many Presidents had homes/resort community’s they called their primary residence?

And when the end finally does arrive what then?
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by NBC