Rotsky suspended 3 playoff games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If VASJ doesn't tell him to drop the court action..... then they support it with their silence.

I disagree. I think they would be violating own principles to force someone to drop legal action. They can come out agreeing. They can come out disagreeing. But they should not attempt to stop it by threatening employment.

In catholic school systems, are catholic beliefs ever a factor that is considered when hiring or appointing leadership positions? Not that head coaches are leadership positions - not interested in that debate. But is the subject alone as verboten in the parochial system as it would be a public system? Just curious.
At least in the Diocese of Youngstown, being a practicing Catholic is a requirement to hold an administrative positions. It is not a requirement to be hired in other roles, but all employees are expected to act in accordance with Catholic teaching.

Incidentally, I once saw a job listing for a social studies position at a Christian school in Central OH for which being a born-again Christian was a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.