Roe v Wade will be overturned according to SCOTUS draft

Why is bob talking about immigration on the Roe v Wade thread ?‍♂️ ?
I am trying to figure out what your bird in the bush has to do with Roe v Wade. I didn't want to leave you hanging so I responded. I noticed you didn't answer again and deflected. Carry on.(y)

I said I would call the zoo. I doubt the zoo will kill the snakes.

India can come if they do it legally. They can leave their cobras behind.
I was responding to my2sense statement about birds in the bush. He seemed quite proud of himself for not killing the baby birds. I wanted to know if that goes for all baby creatures. Or is there special circumstances that are to be taken in account.

When people can't afford to get to work thanks to the war on oil and can't feed the babies they didn't abort due to shortages (but miraculously there is plenty for illegals) and they see this decision doesn't actually make abortion illegal they'll be voting for Republicans.
Most people are able to think for themselves and know the reasons for inflation and high gas prices have nothing to do with the President. Most people know that every country in the world is experiencing the same issues. You keep being triggered.

From come visit the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps to come get a free abortion...that's what they've resorted to attracting tourists with?

Funneling taxpayer money through nonprofits...what could go wrong?
As long as it’s not Trump’s nonprofit LOL!

Most people are able to think for themselves and know the reasons for inflation and high gas prices have nothing to do with the President. Most people know that every country in the world is experiencing the same issues. You keep being triggered.
And thinking people understand the SC decision doesn't outlaw abortion...but the left will keep being triggered.

Every day, every post, every minute. Lol. So predictable, so sad. Take a break.
Confused In My Head GIF by Graduation

That explains why his approval ratings are so awesome. lol.
Now, to be fair, his approval ratings could be low due to open borders, foreign policy disasters and unending crime...but inflation probably does top the list..

Oh my goodness ?

And thinking people understand the SC decision doesn't outlaw abortion...but the left will keep being triggered.
As I pointed out previously without any kind of reasonable response, was abortion legal or illegal before Roe v. Wade? Are there any states that have automatic total bands on abortion once Roe v. Wade is overturned. We all know the answer but you people.

As I pointed out previously without any kind of reasonable response, was abortion legal or illegal before Roe v. Wade? Are there any states that have automatic total bands on abortion once Roe v. Wade is overturned. We all know the answer but you people.
Do you feel abortion should be legal up until the mother’s due date?

Yes or no?

Are you suggesting there won't be states where it is legal?

It's a state issue...repeal does not make abortion illegal.