Rivalry week: Struthers @ Poland

I'd be surprised if either defense has anyone lined up more than 5 yds away from the line of scrimmage. The team that can stretch the field with the pass game wins. S.R. hurt Poland with several deep balls and the Raiders don't have the Cats' speed. I recall that Poland had turnover issues when forced to pass. I'm with iam416, I think Struthers by 10 - 14 points.
Struthers catches teams off guard when they pass but it’s been really effective, even against SR they drew 3 pass interference calls, lawl you to sleep then throw deep has really worked this season

Struthers catches teams off guard when they pass but it’s been really effective, even against SR they drew 3 pass interference calls, lawl you to sleep then throw deep has really worked this season
Absolutely, teams don't have to sling it all over the yard. They just need to be effective when they do. I've attended several games this year where there were many pass attempts but low, low, completion percentages. And yes, P.I. moves the ball 15 yds, often further than a completion.

I’m gonna go with Poland 24-21. 2 good defenses , Poland’s more balanced on offense and they have a good field goal kicker .If I’m wrong I will get on here and admit it .

Absolutely, teams don't have to sling it all over the yard. They just need to be effective when they do. I've attended several games this year where there were many pass attempts but low, low, completion percentages. And yes, P.I. moves the ball 15 yds, often further than a completion.
I completely agree if you look at the S.R. qb last year he had over 70% completion percentage on mainly deep balls which made them so dangerous whether they would run or go for the long bomb on any play and the defense often had to make a choice which often ended up being wrong

After watching the cats a few time this season they are definitely able to run all over the field, but they can definitely throw when needed, I'll own up if I'm wrong but give me the cats 41-21 over the bulldogs! Good luck to both teams, Friday can't come soon enough.

After watching the cats a few time this season they are definitely able to run all over the field, but they can definitely throw when needed, I'll own up if I'm wrong but give me the cats 41-21 over the bulldogs! Good luck to both teams, Friday can't come soon enough.
Range didn’t even put up 41 on Poland. Two good defenses when they played us

Range didn’t even put up 41 on Poland. Two good defenses when they played us
Yes, except South Range’s offense struggled to remain on the field, besides the long pass there offense died out after the first couple possessions, seems to be a hit or miss, they either score in bunches or struggle to score at all- look at the second half of lakeview and first half vs louisville-take away big runs from Ewert and they struggle even more in both those games- to be fair lakeview hasn’t been the same since losing Easton vs SR but it would be interesting to watch again, as far as SR vs Struthers they scored fast and early and built a lead and Struthers had to play catch up. Struthers played nearly perfect in the second half besides a few plays and just couldn’t pull it out. If SR played as determined as they did on the final drive vs the cats every week they would be nearly impossible to stop.

Yes, except South Range’s offense struggled to remain on the field, besides the long pass there offense died out after the first couple possessions, seems to be a hit or miss, they either score in bunches or struggle to score at all- look at the second half of lakeview and first half vs louisville-take away big runs from Ewert and they struggle even more in both those games- to be fair lakeview hasn’t been the same since losing Easton vs SR but it would be interesting to watch again, as far as SR vs Struthers they scored fast and early and built a lead and Struthers had to play catch up. Struthers played nearly perfect in the second half besides a few plays and just couldn’t pull it out. If SR played as determined as they did on the final drive vs the cats every week they would be nearly impossible to stop.
Eastons been back since the Struthers week, but I think Lakeview as a team is one dimensional and struggle to stop the run

Pavs Bulldogs 10-0
Well sarcasm in case you didn't know
Struthers by 21
Bulldog pav wishes he could back out of playing SR like his brother did

All true , add a couple missed games by senior lineman and not much depth it’s a death sentence in this league. They don’t get it for some reason . This week at beaver local for all the marbles lol.
I think lakeview is in regardless win or lose, but it would
For sure help their case to win a game or 2 in the playoffs

379ADC53-D3E4-42B5-95B2-3DE10642878E.jpeg

I think I will have to go with struthers in this game no disrespect to Poland but I actually got to watch Struthers play this year and I was very impressed. Good luck to both teams

I'd be surprised if either defense has anyone lined up more than 5 yds away from the line of scrimmage. The team that can stretch the field with the pass game wins. S.R. hurt Poland with several deep balls and the Raiders don't have the Cats' speed. I recall that Poland had turnover issues when forced to pass. I'm with iam416, I think Struthers by 10 - 14 points.
That's exactly why I am going with struthers their speed was very impressive