Ricky Davis

Is Bucher a frosh or soph? He and Ike played on the same Tomahawk team that my daughter was a cheerleader for and she is currently a soph.

Yes, that is correct. In the CYFL super bowl, the Little Miami team took them to the woodshed. I would know cause I was on the team, and I give Ike crap for it every day at school.

Wildcat

Since Moe doesn't have a clear QB listed for 2010 they have decided to run the "Wildcat". They are also going to run the option that Colerain, Centerville and Winton Woods threw at them. That way their defense will see it in practice everyday and won't have to prepare the players for it.:rolleyes:

Since Moe doesn't have a clear QB listed for 2010 they have decided to run the "Wildcat". They are also going to run the option that Colerain, Centerville and Winton Woods threw at them. That way their defense will see it in practice everyday and won't have to prepare the players for it.:rolleyes:

the triple option would be a good choice for them with the personnell they have. they certainly have enough good running backs and i hear they have some athletic underclassmen