Richmond Heights overpowering

Richmond Heights hasn’t had a football team for at least 2 years, I believe they were in jeopardy of not being an ohsaa participant because of lack of fall sports teams at one time.
Ok my mistake I thought one of their stud Basketball players was the QB but that have been at his old school.

Richmond Heights hasn’t had a football team for at least 2 years, I believe they were in jeopardy of not being an ohsaa participant because of lack of fall sports teams at one time.

Richmond Heights actually refused to play Kirtland three years ago because they only had 20 players and were afraid guys would get hurt. If they lost any players they could not play the rest of the season.

Richmond hts is now a basketball power in ohio,
Year after year kids transfer in. To fill voids from graduation. Cleveland hts does same thing, but can’t seem to advance. Seperate division’s but still. Richmond hts is now a force to be reckon with forget the enrollment numbers they will be deep in playoffs year too year

Year after year kids transfer in. To fill voids from graduation. Cleveland hts does same thing, but can’t seem to advance. Seperate division’s but still. Richmond hts is now a force to be reckon with forget the enrollment numbers they will be deep in playoffs year too year
One state championship doesn't make you a state power see Cincinnati Deer Park.

Yes, Richmond Heights is small but mighty. Their 2022 graduating class was 49 students. Even had a 6'8" senior guy that did not play sports!

ST V should be D1 no questions asked they have been too the Final 4 18 of the last 22 years. Richmond Heights and Lutheran East should be D2 but the problem is they can't move the basketball teams up and not move the football teams up as well and Lutheran East and Richmond Heights have decent Football programs but not at a D2 level.
Decent football teams? Richmond hts hasn’t had a football team in two years! Supposedly starting a jv only team this yeat