Repeating Success

ohiosports17

Darby and Alter both won state last year in their respective divisions but do we think they can do it again? Darby returns a lot but has a target on their back and every game against them will be a championship game for the other team. Alter lost a lot but has experience in a tournament setting especially through the coaching staff and in key positions on the court. Any thoughts on how they'll do?

The answer to these questions have been answered in previous threads. Please look at them for the answers.

There are about 8 preseason threads at this point, All discussing the same thing in all of them. No need to keep opening up new threads just post in one of the other existing ones.

Maybe they wanted to separate the topic. I will jump in the conversation. I think Alter will be there again. For D1, it will be between Darby and Moe.

It's always the same teams in the conversation for the title. Those schools have great programs, not teams. Every once in a while a good team will come, but they fade away. There is a reason why moe, elder, X, darby, alter and St eds are always the best. They have the best programs.

I was focusing more on them winning again not just getting there, the earlier threads all talked about the top teams and which ones will make it there so I made this more specific. Sorry for the confusion. Its one thing to get to the big game but winning it is always a very different story.

There are about 8 preseason threads at this point, All discussing the same thing in all of them. No need to keep opening up new threads just post in one of the other existing ones.

I have started different threads with different questions, others choose to talk about some stuff that is not related to the question in each thread. I apologize for the havoc I have caused.