Renacci to primary Dewine

I honestly believe Jan 6th was an insurrection.

You've made that abundantly clear, and that's certainly your right. But, it's a ridiculously stupid belief that's not rooted in the reality of the situation.

It's lazy thinking, Bob. I'm not sure why you're so adamant about repeating it.

Whatever people want to label 6 Jan I think we should all agree it is freaked up and should never happen.
Also, they govt should use all the resources and effort to find and come down on he sBLM and Antifa rioters like they did those on 6 Jan. Many of those have lost jobs and their careers all being egged on by the President.

Those jagoffs who rioted all last summer, and continue to loot whenever they feel like it, seem to get off scott free and that is BS

Whatever people want to label 6 Jan I think we should all agree it is freaked up and should never happen.
Also, they govt should use all the resources and effort to find and come down on he sBLM and Antifa rioters like they did those on 6 Jan. Many of those have lost jobs and their careers all being egged on by the President.

Those jagoffs who rioted all last summer, and continue to loot whenever they feel like it, seem to get off scott free and that is BS
You cannot even do whataboutism. Show me were Joe Biden asked any BLM protesters to conduct crimes or violence? There are none.

Meanwhile, Trump and his band of traitors said the following at the pre-game insurrection pep-rally:

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking !”

“fight” for his father later that day, “I’m gonna be in your backyard in a couple of months.”

Rudy Giuliani said “let’s have trial by combat,” and then-President Trump capped off the rally with a speech in which he used the words “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times.

You cannot even do whataboutism. Show me were Joe Biden asked any BLM protesters to conduct crimes or violence? There are none.

Meanwhile, Trump and his band of traitors said the following at the pre-game insurrection pep-rally:

“Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking !”

“fight” for his father later that day, “I’m gonna be in your backyard in a couple of months.”

Rudy Giuliani said “let’s have trial by combat,” and then-President Trump capped off the rally with a speech in which he used the words “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times.
what are you talking about?
I blamed Trump for his part.
Where are you getting Biden out of this whole thing? The turd wasnt even the President last summer......

what are you talking about?
I blamed Trump for his part.
Where are you getting Biden out of this whole thing? The turd wasnt even the President last summer......
Biden supported BLM which held peaceful protests and rallies. He NEVER ONCE encouraged any violence and spoke out consistently against any violence or damage to property.

Biden supported BLM which held peaceful protests and rallies. He NEVER ONCE encouraged any violence and spoke out consistently against any violence or damage to property.
WTF you talking about?
I am saying the rioters last summer, and still this summer, should be sought out and arrested like those who went into the Capitol on 6 Jan. they are getting off scott free.....

Just shows you cannot say anything without supporting biden or ripping trump.

Last edited:
WTF you talking about?
I am saying the rioters last summer, and still this summer, should be sought out and arrested like those who went into the Capitol on 6 June. they are getting off scott free.....

Just shows you cannot say anything without supporting biden or ripping trump.
It's slappy. He is a one trick horse pony dog face soldier....cornpop.

You've made that abundantly clear, and that's certainly your right. But, it's a ridiculously stupid belief that's not rooted in the reality of the situation.

It's lazy thinking, Bob. I'm not sure why you're so adamant about repeating it.
It is my opinion. Why does anybody care? I have been attacked and called names because of my opinion.
"it's a ridiculously stupid belief that's not rooted in the reality of the situation. It's lazy thinking"
What I think will not change anything. Quite obviously it hasn't changed any minds on here. Just because you think it is a stupid belief not rooted in reality does that makes it so? Why is your opinion the right opinion and mine is the wrong?
I agree with thavoice 100%
"Whatever people want to label 6 Jan I think we should all agree it is freaked up and should never happen.
Those jagoffs who rioted all last summer, and continue to loot whenever they feel like it, seem to get off scott free and that is BS"

A lack of meaningful action encourages more of the same. Can you honestly not say that the insurrectionists at Capitol watched the BS that went on all summer and figured they might as well get in on the action too? What is there to worry about? I have repeatedly said in both cases lethal force would have been warranted and should have been used. Police officers were injured in both instances. If you don't want to follow the rule of the land be willing to pay the consequences. Are we now going to have a summer of Asian Lives Matter? Who exactly has been attacking them? Actions at BLM riots were criminal and can be considered insurrections. Actions at the Capitol were criminal and can be considered an insurrection. Both events had people engaged in illegal activities. Nobody forced them to do what they did. Convict them to the fullest extent of the law. I have no pity for any of them. You may call it lazy thinking G. I call it being truthful. This is what I think. I do not support criminals and I do not support those who claim they are taking the law in their own hands. That is not their right and it infringes upon my rights. I'm sorry if my opinions upset you G but I am not going to lie to you. It is nothing personal to anyone on here. We are all entitled to are own opinions. I will tell you if I disagree with your opinion and why I disagree. I will defend my opinion. You know. Kind of like a debate?‍♂️

It is my opinion. Why does anybody care? I have been attacked and called names because of my opinion.
"it's a ridiculously stupid belief that's not rooted in the reality of the situation. It's lazy thinking"
What I think will not change anything. Quite obviously it hasn't changed any minds on here. Just because you think it is a stupid belief not rooted in reality does that makes it so? Why is your opinion the right opinion and mine is the wrong?
I agree with thavoice 100%
"Whatever people want to label 6 Jan I think we should all agree it is freaked up and should never happen.
Those jagoffs who rioted all last summer, and continue to loot whenever they feel like it, seem to get off scott free and that is BS"

A lack of meaningful action encourages more of the same. Can you honestly not say that the insurrectionists at Capitol watched the BS that went on all summer and figured they might as well get in on the action too? What is there to worry about? I have repeatedly said in both cases lethal force would have been warranted and should have been used. Police officers were injured in both instances. If you don't want to follow the rule of the land be willing to pay the consequences. Are we now going to have a summer of Asian Lives Matter? Who exactly has been attacking them? Actions at BLM riots were criminal and can be considered insurrections. Actions at the Capitol were criminal and can be considered an insurrection. Both events had people engaged in illegal activities. Nobody forced them to do what they did. Convict them to the fullest extent of the law. I have no pity for any of them. You may call it lazy thinking G. I call it being truthful. This is what I think. I do not support criminals and I do not support those who claim they are taking the law in their own hands. That is not their right and it infringes upon my rights. I'm sorry if my opinions upset you G but I am not going to lie to you. It is nothing personal to anyone on here. We are all entitled to are own opinions. I will tell you if I disagree with your opinion and why I disagree. I will defend my opinion. You know. Kind of like a debate?‍♂️
Point taken. Who deficates on the desk of Pelosi? Who dresses like a viking and does selfies? Why do you tape yourself during the act? If these people were intent on insurrection they had a funny way of showing it. Why did they all go home? The amplification of this event by the media is propaganda.

How many people own 50 caliber guns? How many AR15,AK47,309 and 6.5 do people own? With our present day technology, you don't think our government would catch wind of a coordinated event? They event got out of hand. A lady lost her life and that's on her. But, an insurrection doesn't resemble what happened on Jan 6th. The term can be used for political points. But, it's just hype.

You may call it lazy thinking G. I call it being truthful. This is what I think.

To describe what happened on 1 - 6 as an "insurrection," you've got to stretch, torture, and pervert the definition of the word. It's an intellectually dishonest argument.

I have no idea why it's so important that you're willing to do that.

Why are some of the people arrested in solitary confinement? Why?
Good question. Almost all of them have been charged with trespassing only. I don't think any of them have actually been charged with insurrection yet people keep telling me it was an insurrection.

Face it, the left substituted the word "uprising" when riots occurred.

In this case (1/6), they substituted the word "insurrection" when the riot occurred.

On one hand they attempted to buffer what happened.
On the other, they attempted to inflame what happened.

Classic.

Point taken. Who deficates on the desk of Pelosi? Who dresses like a viking and does selfies? Why do you tape yourself during the act? If these people were intent on insurrection they had a funny way of showing it. Why did they all go home? The amplification of this event by the media is propaganda.

How many people own 50 caliber guns? How many AR15,AK47,309 and 6.5 do people own? With our present day technology, you don't think our government would catch wind of a coordinated event? They event got out of hand. A lady lost her life and that's on her. But, an insurrection doesn't resemble what happened on Jan 6th. The term can be used for political points. But, it's just hype.
Your opinion and I honor it. Just isn't mine. To me if you describe what an insurrection is January 6th meets that description. Nothing about it doesn't.

What 'insurrection,' 'sedition' and 'coup' mean - CNNhttps://www.cnn.com › 2021/01/07 › insurrection-coup-se...
Take your pick. I chose insurrection
Trespass alone is a matter of civil law, which means that the police have no power to arrest you for it; police may nonetheless help landowners remove trespassers from land. Trespass is entering – or putting property on – land that belongs to someone else, without their permission.
Not good enough. What happen 1-6 was more then just trespassing. Let the punishment fit the crime. Should have been done last summer.

To describe what happened on 1 - 6 as an "insurrection," you've got to stretch, torture, and pervert the definition of the word. It's an intellectually dishonest argument.

I have no idea why it's so important that you're willing to do that.
The definition of an insurrection speaks for itself. I don't have to stretch, torture or pervert the definition. It is intellectually dishonest to say other wise. Do you feel by calling this event an insurrection makes Trump looks guilty? If Trump would have said march up to the Capitol, climb up on the roof and jump off. Do you think these fools would have done it? They are responsible for their own actions. Why would anybody want to defend them? In who's behalf were they acting on? Why is it so repugnant to you to claim it was something more than trespassing?

Face it, the left substituted the word "uprising" when riots occurred.

In this case (1/6), they substituted the word "insurrection" when the riot occurred.

On one hand they attempted to buffer what happened.
On the other, they attempted to inflame what happened.

Classic.
Or could they be wantonly dishonest in one circumstance but telling the truth in the other?

Good question. Almost all of them have been charged with trespassing only. I don't think any of them have actually been charged with insurrection yet people keep telling me it was an insurrection.
Could be without a fair, unbiased investigation there is no legal way to properly act upon this.

Your opinion and I honor it. Just isn't mine. To me if you describe what an insurrection is January 6th meets that description. Nothing about it doesn't.

What 'insurrection,' 'sedition' and 'coup' mean - CNNhttps://www.cnn.com › 2021/01/07 › insurrection-coup-se...
Trespass alone is a matter of civil law, which means that the police have no power to arrest you for it; police may nonetheless help landowners remove trespassers from land. Trespass is entering – or putting property on – land that belongs to someone else, without their permission.
Not good enough. What happen 1-6 was more then just trespassing. Let the punishment fit the crime. Should have been done last summer.

Jan 6th - a few people committed 'unlawful entry', the other 99% were taking selfies outside the capitol building, many while waving U.S. flags.

Hope this helps.

Jan 6th - a few people committed 'unlawful entry', the other 99% were taking selfies outside the capitol building, many while waving U.S. flags.

Hope this helps.
and over a full summer of BLM protests and riots in 100's of US cities a few windows were broken by locals and some right wing troublemakers trying to stir unrest while 99% and 10's of millions of americans of all backgrounds joined together to peacefully protest in support of racial equality.

and over a full summer of BLM protests and riots in 100's of US cities a few windows were broken by locals and some right wing troublemakers trying to stir unrest while 99% and 10's of millions of americans of all backgrounds joined together to peacefully protest in support of racial equality.
Yeah nothing burned down, things stolen, businesses destroyed....none of that.

Over 2000 police officers were injured in those peaceful riots.

Here is a military opinion