Renacci to primary Dewine

No, they did not. Then the right, especially the extreme right started their typical misinformation campaign by saying things like it was REALLY Antifa masquerading as Trump supporters or that it really was not an insurrection.

View attachment 18038

Must all be fake news. Must be fake pics. People went there with intent to somehow overthrow the government, no matter how ill concieved. And they did it with Trump's marching orders.

A bunch of worthless low brow morons who could not pass an 8th grade civics class. Welcome to the Jerry Springer generation. They should all hang.
Yes they did. ?‍♂️

They went there with the intent to overthrow the government and forgot to bring guns...ok ?

Trumps marching orders ?

Coming from IB "I despise what the left stands for but vote for them anyway" I'll take it under advisement ?

Who is protecting these people? I think everyone has said prosecute those that broke laws. I think people are arguing it wasn't an insurrection...just a protest turned riot.
How can you claim it wasn't an insurrection? Do you know what actions are involved to have something called an insurrection?

Yes they did. ?‍♂️

They went there with the intent to overthrow the government and forgot to bring guns...ok ? WEIRD RIGHT? LOW IQ. THEY ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AFTER ALL.

Trumps marching orders ? MUST BE BLIND DEAF AND DUMB

Coming from IB "I despise what the left stands for but vote for them anyway" I'll take it under advisement ?
"I think how Newsmax tells me." - y2h

These people actually are putting forth the idea that "right wingers" were committed to overthrowing the government and forgot to bring guns.

Can you imagine taking a sillier stance?
Yes I can. Claiming you have to have guns to have an insurrection. You don't know what is an insurrection. Apparently you can't read and comprehend. That is beyond silly. It is sad.

That's my point bobb, it was a protest, nothing more, nothing less. Your friends in the media called it an insurrection to make it a lot more scary. You fell for it, along with all the other non thinking liberals.
You are in denial Hammerdud. You don't need the media to tell you what is or isn't an insurrection. I gave you the definition and you can't disprove it. Sounds like you are the non thinking person.

What do you think the purpose of "violent actions against the government " is?

There is the description. The purpose is only in your mind.​

Insurrection​

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.
Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

You are in denial Hammerdud. You don't need the media to tell you what is or isn't an insurrection. I gave you the definition and you can't disprove it. Sounds like you are the non thinking person.
Yes, bob, you gave us the definition. Good work.

I think in this case the actions are mostly MSM and dems calling it that. And voila...it's an insurrection.
Exactly. It cant be a riot because they spent an entire summer supporting riots.

Have to make it scarier...and by claiming it an insurrection we can deem conservatives terrorists and marginalize them thereby consolidating our power.

I think in this case the actions are mostly MSM and dems calling it that. And voila...it's an insurrection.
I didn't know MSM and the dems wrote all the descriptions of an insurrection. Tell me how it wasn't an insurrection.

Exactly. It cant be a riot because they spent an entire summer supporting riots.

Have to make it scarier...and by claiming it an insurrection we can deem conservatives terrorists and marginalize them thereby consolidating our power.
But you can't prove it doesn't meet the criteria of an insurrection. You have nothing.

They went there with the intent to overthrow the government and forgot to bring guns...ok ? WEIRD RIGHT? LOW IQ. THEY ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AFTER ALL.
Yeah it is weird. In fact it's so weird as to be nonsensical. But tell me again how right wingers forgot to bring guns to an insurrection ?

And you are unable to deny it. Not so good work.
I'm pretty sure I said it was an insurrection, based on the definition. But that doesn't change the fact that it was a giant nothing burger. You can't let it go, because the MSM told you not to. You are a binary thinker, so you have difficulty dealing with things that are more complex than black or white. This is why you fall for this sort of thing, trotted out by the msm. This is why you continually find yourself in the position where you ask someone to disprove something. Then when offered evidence, you dismiss it.

I'm pretty sure I said it was an insurrection, based on the definition. But that doesn't change the fact that it was a giant nothing burger. You can't let it go, because the MSM told you not to. You are a binary thinker, so you have difficulty dealing with things that are more complex than black or white. This is why you fall for this sort of thing, trotted out by the msm. This is why you continually find yourself in the position where you ask someone to disprove something. Then when offered evidence, you dismiss it.
I wish somebody would offer some evidence. Not conspiracy theories.

What if someone let them in?
They are insurrectionists too. Assist.

Insurrection​

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

They are insurrectionists too. Assist.

Insurrection​

So some Capitol Police are insurrectionist? At some point motive, planning and capability will be important. Stay on that MSM fellers. Trump collude with Russia lmao