Remember when the President was respected and supported by both parties?

Mean Machine

ME NEITHER!! ???
This country is doomed. Half hate Trump, half hate Biden. Bipartisanship is a thing of the past. The only goal of both parties is to do everything possible to destroy the other side.
Good times. The USA as we know it is over. Lee Greenwood is rolling over in his grave. (Wait, he is alive, my bad.)

Couldn't agree more with your statement, and I'm not sure it's something that can be reversed. Maybe there's a future leader out the who can bridge the gap, but I have my doubts.

Remember when the left was actually proud to be American?
So dumb. Listen to the fake Patriot. Guess what? Causing a riot at the Capitol because you don't get your way is as UNAMERICAN as it gets! Stop with the ignorance.

So naive.
1657416112561.png

Claiming the country is racist because you don't get your way is anti American.

Every day, all day. Our country was founded in 1619, BLM, riot, tear it down, burn it down, until you all submit to your white guilt.
Just this week...The constitution is a outdated document written by racist slave owners.

The last Republican president the Democrats showed any respect was Eisenhower. They treated Reagan and both Bushes like crap. That was the beginning of their intolerance of Republican office holders.

Keep watching. Jan. 6 was a practice run.
You’re watching a one sided circus if you are watching 1/6 hearings. There are plenty of videos out on the internet showing the Capital Police we’re complicit with what went on that day. You are a real fool if you don’t think the Left played a part in what went on that day.

ME NEITHER!! ???
This country is doomed. Half hate Trump, half hate Biden. Bipartisanship is a thing of the past. The only goal of both parties is to do everything possible to destroy the other side.
Good times. The USA as we know it is over. Lee Greenwood is rolling over in his grave. (Wait, he is alive, my bad.)

More than half hate Biden. be honest.

Dems are in serious trouble when 7% of Democrats, 19% of Blacks and 37% of Hispanics view the Republicans as favorable.

That's a huge problem.
The flip side is Dems are more in line with America on key policies:
* Abortion
* Gun Violence
* SS/Medicare
* Healthcare/Pandemic
* Election Fraud
* Public Education

This is the reason that Biden favorability is low until you put him in a head to head with Trump.

GQP is too extreme for suburban women and losing big voting blocks in places like Mason Ohio.

But the failures are glaring for a president who is now as unpopular as Trump used to be. Some of them are in style and messaging rather than in substance. Biden seems incapable of meeting the moment and articulating a vision that can inspire voters. He has pitched few compelling or workable solutions for the inflation crisis or other logistical failures — like the baby-formula shortage. He allowed, along with Democrats in Congress, a potentially transformational child tax credit to expire after just one year. His reaction to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade was strikingly detached and listless, with aides oddly unprepared for the generation-defining court decision. There was no subsequent plan of action, no federal strategy or detailed calls for local governments to mobilize for abortion rights. He belatedly called for the end of the filibuster to codify Roe. By then, few were even listening.

One obvious problem for Biden is his age. He’s a poor candidate for 2024, because he’ll be turning 82 shortly after Election Day. Unlike other septuagenarians and octogenarians in American politics — Sanders and Warren in particular — Biden lacks the apparent vigor or drive to make an affirmative argument for what the Democratic Party should do for the U.S. Younger politicians are trying to fill the void. California governor Gavin Newsom is running television ads in Florida to taunt Ron DeSantis and urge Floridians to reject toxic culture-war policies. Illinois governor J. B. Pritzker wants to be a leaderon gun control. Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer has risen to prominence for her staunch defense of abortion rights in the wake of Roe’s death. And in Georgia, Warnock, both a senator and charismatic pastor, may be a serious presidential contender if he can survive Herschel Walker’s challenge in November.

* Abortion
* Gun Violence
* SS/Medicare
* Healthcare/Pandemic
* Election Fraud
* Public Education

Only one of these appears anywhere on the public's list of "key policies" at the moment. ?‍♂️

This is the reason that Biden favorability is low until you put him in a head to head with Trump.

Okay lol.
1657542842677.png

GQP is too extreme for suburban women and losing big voting blocks in places like Mason Ohio.

Drumpf's share of the Mason vote dropped from 66.5% to 65% between 2016-2020. In addition, the GOP share of the vote has remained consistent across the board.

So....no? ?‍♂️

* Abortion
* Gun Violence
* SS/Medicare
* Healthcare/Pandemic
* Election Fraud
* Public Education

Dems are not in line with America but whatever dude...

I will agree though that the only chance the Dems have is if Trump runs.