Religious belief that homosexuality is wrong is a crime according to this person

My theories revolve around the fact that our government has been completely infuriated and more or less destroyed by a "elitist" gangsterous type group with vast vast amounts of money and power. As silly as it may sound I draw a parallels to a Weekend at Bernie's in where our government is being puppeteered by this gangster group. I wont go into too much detail but I believe both the republicans and democrats are being controlled by the group and being made to fight to create chaos and distraction while our rights are secretly taken away. Of course there is much much more to this but many many people are hostile to my ideas, and I fear are not responsive to the more in depth explanations.
Has anyone seen gneiss?

My theories revolve around the fact that our government has been completely infuriated and more or less destroyed by a "elitist" gangsterous type group with vast vast amounts of money and power. As silly as it may sound I draw a parallels to a Weekend at Bernie's in where our government is being puppeteered by this gangster group. I wont go into too much detail but I believe both the republicans and democrats are being controlled by the group and being made to fight to create chaos and distraction while our rights are secretly taken away. Of course there is much much more to this but many many people are hostile to my ideas, and I fear are not responsive to the more in depth explanations.
So you know all about this cataclysmic conspiracy of control but don’t want to bore us with the details? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I have a feeling I might be, maybe not hostile, but let's say, skeptical.

But, hey, it takes all kinds!

The left had a chance to gain some traction with the abortion issue, but their bogus Senate vote on their bill killed that opportunity. Once again they went too far.
I honestly believe that, for most people, when you are talking about soon to be $5/gal gas and ridiculous grocery bills, when abortion gets thrown in, it doesn't gain the kind of priority traction Dems would hope for. If people didn't have these more immediate threats to deal with, abortion might have more impact. As it is, it's bad timing for Dems to try to make hay on the issue. Certainly the freaks on the Left will have their "summer of rage", but it won't catch on beyond that.

Emphasis is not ridiculous. I simply type the same as I speak.
You're able to speak in bold?

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

I honestly believe that, for most people, when you are talking about soon to be $5/gal gas and ridiculous grocery bills, when abortion gets thrown in, it doesn't gain the kind of priority traction Dems would hope for. If people didn't have these more immediate threats to deal with, abortion might have more impact. As it is, it's bad timing for Dems to try to make hay on the issue. Certainly the freaks on the Left will have their "summer of rage", but it won't catch on beyond that.

A calmer environment in 2024 and time for people to digest everything could make it a stronger issue. I also suspect red states penchant for heavy handed morality crack down’s will backfire on them.

Interesting note here is that some of these red state abortion laws are not well thought out imo. For example in Missouri they have decided life begins at conception. That likely makes IUD’s illegal so then what?

Are tens of thousands of Missouri women supposed to march to the doctors and have them removed? How about invetro? That could easily cross the legal line.

A calmer environment in 2024 and time for people to digest everything could make it a stronger issue. I also suspect red states penchant for heavy handed morality crack down’s will backfire on them.

Interesting note here is that some of these red state abortion laws are not well thought out imo. For example in Missouri they have decided life begins at conception. That likely makes IUD’s illegal so then what?

Are tens of thousands of Missouri women supposed to march to the doctors and have them removed? How about invetro? That could easily cross the legal line.
Some good points. Laws without unintended consequences and unanticipated complications are hard to draft.

But think about the contradiction where under Roe if a man kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with 2 homicides but if the mother aborts her child, it's not criminal homocide.

Red states would presumably be majority pro-life, so each one will have to figure it out. As messy as it will be, worth it imo.

Some good points. Laws without unintended consequences and unanticipated complications are hard to draft.

But think about the contradiction where under Roe if a man kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with 2 homicides but if the mother aborts her child, it's not criminal homocide.

Red states would presumably be majority pro-life, so each one will have to figure it out. As messy as it will be, worth it imo.

I’m not sure unintended can apply here. The legislature was warned of the potential consequences and jammed it through anyway. It’s pretty clearly a choice to proceed this way.

My guess is that the public is going to reguard this as a step too far but we’ll see.