Region 28 Playoffs

Injury is part of football. But even then, wasn't their qb out early in the season? Since then they came together and went on quite a roll even dominating West Milton. So, I believe they were near season's peak if not at it for their game vs St Hank.
He'll keep saying that the QB was a backup or the other was hurt but sure looks like both played the entire season hahah

Attachments

• orca-image--513645193.jpeg
    orca-image--513645193.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 61
You fail to realize how bad the TRC was…
Oh i definitely realize how terrible the TRC is. Shame schools like Milton will have to continue to play in this league and in result lowering the bar. But thats the way it is now and looks like its going to stay, such a shame going from the SWBL playing schools like Brookville and the View in place of Bethel and TC.

Oh i definitely realize how terrible the TRC is. Shame schools like Milton will have to continue to play in this league and in result lowering the bar. But thats the way it is now and looks like its going to stay, such a shame going from the SWBL playing schools like Brookville and the View in place of Bethel and TC.
You do realize Milton didn’t win the TRC. With that being said, I’m not sure what you’re looking at because they didn’t use a 2 QB system by any means

I’m not sure who that is but I’m guessing they don’t know either team. Having watched the Tigers all year and having family from the Burg I know better than to call it a blow out haha. The Tigers will also be down their top two DBs and now 3 olineman it’ll be tough sledding.
Burg is young this year, losing starting RB and top WR within the first 3 games (both quit). The young guys have filled in nice and have gotten better each game, all credit to Ansonia they have a tremendous team and terrific coaching staff, but I expect Burg to come out ready, will they be able to stop Ansonia RB? Probably not, but if Burg is able to pass the ball I expect it to be much closer.

You do realize Milton didn’t win the TRC. With that being said, I’m not sure what you’re looking at because they didn’t use a 2 QB system by any means
Overtime you start playing to your competition. Oh they didnt use a 2 QB system? Here we go yet again,
M.Platfoot: 7G, 57/103, 55.3%, 874 Yds, 124.9 YPG, 11 TDs, 3 Ints, 156.0 Rat.

G.Osborne: 10G, 39/57, 68.4%, 512 Yds, 51.2 YPG, 8 TDs, 1 Int, 186.7 Rat.

I believe its time to accept St Henry won

Overtime you start playing to your competition. Oh they didnt use a 2 QB system? Here we go yet again,

I think it’s clear to say they won… never said they didn’t. I’m not sure what’s more obvious than you posting these stats. They ran through their conference similar to Ansonia which got starters out of the lineup.

Burg is young this year, losing starting RB and top WR within the first 3 games (both quit). The young guys have filled in nice and have gotten better each game, all credit to Ansonia they have a tremendous team and terrific coaching staff, but I expect Burg to come out ready, will they be able to stop Ansonia RB? Probably not, but if Burg is able to pass the ball I expect it to be much closer.
Lockland threw about 80% of the time and didn’t do much with it. Although don’t get me wrong I’m not oblivious, Burg is 10x better. They’ll get their yards no doubt. It’ll be whether or not they can stop Ansonia’s offense. The Tigers had 2 big plays on them and both were half back passes (including one where the DB slipped. They’re playing two really small young DBs and down their top pass rusher so I’m sure the Burg will be throwing it around often.

You do realize there is a game log function on these conference sites, right?

There was never a 2 QB system. Osborne did a great job filling in but he didn't play QB until Platfoot got hurt. St. Henry probably wins with Platfoot playing anyway but know what you are talking about before you post.

You do realize there is a game log function on these conference sites, right?

There was never a 2 QB system. Osborne did a great job filling in but he didn't play QB until Platfoot got hurt. St. Henry probably wins with Platfoot playing anyway but know what you are talking about before you post.
Exactly lol. This dude had no idea what he was talking about, also not sure where he got the 8 games from. I believe Platfoot went down in the Lehman game if I’m not mistaken.

Lockland threw about 80% of the time and didn’t do much with it. Although don’t get me wrong I’m not oblivious, Burg is 10x better. They’ll get their yards no doubt. It’ll be whether or not they can stop Ansonia’s offense. The Tigers had 2 big plays on them and both were half back passes (including one where the DB slipped. They’re playing two really small young DBs and down their top pass rusher so I’m sure the Burg will be throwing it around often.
Burg is not big in terms of size, they are built on speed and athleticism. When Burg makes teams bounce it outside it seems teams can’t really do anything with it, trying to stop the run through the middle has been a big problem, it will be a long night for the Burg D if they aren’t able to create turnovers.

No, he wasn’t hurt early… he was hurt a couple weeks ago and took the final snaps in the Milton game to kneel it out for senior night. That team ran through him. You can think Stank is a powerhouse all you want
Thank you for permitting me to have my own opinion.

And I will permit you to be delusional about how the WOAC compares to the MAC. The oast time I saw Troy Christian play Ansonia it was a lopsided 48-0 blowout, but I'm sure Ansonia had a hurt punter and otherwise would have dominated the game.

Thank you for permitting me to have my own opinion.

And I will permit you to be delusional about how the WOAC compares to the MAC. The oast time I saw Troy Christian play Ansonia it was a lopsided 48-0 blowout, but I'm sure Ansonia had a hurt punter and otherwise would have dominated the game.
Ahh yes because teams don’t change a bit. Ansonia’s JV ran through TC in a scrimmage

Ahh yes because teams don’t change a bit. Ansonia’s JV ran through TC in a scrimmage
I'm beggining to come around to your way of thinking. If Ansonia was in the MAC , Marion's win streak would certainly be over and Ansonia would have won the highly esteemed AP poll title. Real shame only two voters got it right this year.

Got the popcorn ready for that regional final showdown when Marion will be brought back to reality. Sure hope another team doesn't block or prevent that game from happening or, what will I do with all this popcorn?

Reality is Drew's unbiased computer formula says Ansonia would be the underdog in a game vs St Henry, I hope we get to see how well his computer works.

My personal take for region 28 is:
1- Marion
2- Minster
3- New Bremen and St Henry
5- Ansonia
6-Ft Loramie
7- Riverside
8- Mechanicsburg

Last year how many posters expected Ansonia to come with in 4pts. of New Bremen in the playoffs or Tri Village def. New Bremen 2 years ago I know I didn't. Is Ansonia as good as last year I have no idea but to have St. Henry and New Bremen ranked ahead of Ansonia is very ? as neither of these 2 teams are close to that New Bremen team of last year or the year before.

Last year how many posters expected Ansonia to come with in 4pts. of New Bremen in the playoffs or Tri Village def. New Bremen 2 years ago I know I didn't. Is Ansonia as good as last year I have no idea but to have St. Henry and New Bremen ranked ahead of Ansonia is very ? as neither of these 2 teams are close to that New Bremen team of last year or the year before.
I'd say especially St. Henry. Their track record has been more than suspect the last few years.

I only saw St. Henry once this year. Marion Local went through them like crap through a goose in that first half,41-0. Not gonna rank St. Henry above Ansonia, based on what I saw there.

I'm beggining to come around to your way of thinking. If Ansonia was in the MAC , Marion's win streak would certainly be over and Ansonia would have won the highly esteemed AP poll title. Real shame only two voters got it right this year.

Got the popcorn ready for that regional final showdown when Marion will be brought back to reality. Sure hope another team doesn't block or prevent that game from happening or, what will I do with all this popcorn?
Nobody said Ansonia is better than Marion, you are one psychotic idiot. No one even came near to saying this, but the fact you said Marion by 50+ is hilarious. They won’t even have enough possessions to score 50.

Ansonia gave Bremen it's closest game of the playoffs, but that doesn't make them the best team NB saw last year. I think Ansonia would have lost to FL and LCC. NB scored on every drive against Ansonia, 2 TD's called back on fluke holding calls. But that was last year. Look at NB and tell me what a difference a year makes. Ansonia is good and has a good game plan to try to give themselves the best opportunity to win but they aren't at the Kirtland level yet. They shouldn't be going into any game against a MAC school, even those outside of the Top 3, and think they have it in the bag.

Nobody said Ansonia is better than Marion, you are one psychotic idiot. No one even came near to saying this, but the fact you said Marion by 50+ is hilarious. They won’t even have enough possessions to score 50.
When did I say Marion by 50+ over 'Sonia?

I only saw St. Henry once this year. Marion Local went through them like crap through a goose in that first half,41-0. Not gonna rank St. Henry above Ansonia, based on what I saw there.
Well, St Henry sent Riverside on the goose crap slide as well, and Riverside was the TRC undefeated champ knocking off the vaulted program in Milton Union. Not sure what all this means but I suspect it means St Henry is relatively close to where they should be in Drew's computer ranking. Like it or not, even 1-9 Fort Recovery is pretty close and has the scores to show they were competitive.

St Henry played the V Tigers in a hard hitting game this year and last. Much respect. Haven’t seen Ansonia play but know one of the coaches and am sure he teaches physicality on the field. In honesty, that’s why the MAC does well in the playoffs. Hit hard, Block, Tackle and Win. These young men learn a lotta life lessons through the sport.…for instance weights came at 6am today and practice runs from 3:15 to 6pm. With the work, hopefully comes success. Same as in life.