• Bellbrook by 1-7

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Bellbrook by 8-16

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bellbrook by 17+

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gutsy move by Yordy to bench the starting senior QB and put in a sophomore. Kid leads Badin to consecutive touchdown drives. Badin running back left everything on the field and then some. Congrats to Bellbrook on a heck of a season and battling Badin tooth and nail. Borondy is a man for Bellbrook

It was difficult to tell what’s going by watching and listening on the ohsaa telecast. My gosh that guy was horrible.
I have to think badin had at least three times the penalty yards that bellbrook did. Up 9-0 in the fourth and the team behind puts in a sophomore qb with zero varsity snaps you probably should put the game away.
Bellbrook has a nice team and 1 is a stud. Waiting the entire game for him to break one.

It was difficult to tell what’s going by watching and listening on the ohsaa telecast. My gosh that guy was horrible.
I have to think badin had at least three times the penalty yards that bellbrook did. Up 9-0 in the fourth and the team behind puts in a sophomore qb with zero varsity snaps you probably should put the game away.
Bellbrook has a nice team and 1 is a stud. Waiting the entire game for him to break one.
Badin’s defense is legit to hold that kid to no touchdowns

Streamed the game and fast forwarded it 3x. For sure running into kicker. 4 guys around kicker and al standing there. One of them need to layout

Bellbrook belongs
Proud of how far Jenkins has
Brought the program .

all week they were told they couldn’t hang , they did more then hang .
Great run Bellbrook

I thought BB did more than hang. I actually thought they were the better team for 3 1/2 quarters. Big time teams know how to finish games. It’s a great learning experience and winning breeds winning so even with the guys BB are losing they aren’t going anywhere I think

Gutsy move by Yordy to bench the starting senior QB and put in a sophomore. Kid leads Badin to consecutive touchdown drives. Badin running back left everything on the field and then some. Congrats to Bellbrook on a heck of a season and battling Badin tooth and nail. Borondy is a man for Bellbrook
QB1 hurt his hand at some point and couldn't grip the ball to throw it. Don't think they had an option but to sit him. How about the backup having the stones he had in that situation? You would have thought he had been there a million times before. Certainly a sign of great player development and a strong overall program.

Wow, what a game. Hate to see a penalty like that have such a affect on the outcome, but he did clearly hit the kicker so it was a good call.
#1 from Bellbrook is a horse, just kept pounding and pounding all night, but also give credit to Badins defense for not giving up big plays and only 1 touchdown.
#12 from Badin, what can be said…zero varsity snaps and thrown into a regional final down 9 and leads them back for the win. The 3rd and about 30 completion to get them into field goal range saved the season. #20 had another great game and busted some longer runs at the end to give Badin a chance.

Just a great High School football game.

Also the broadcast of the game on OHSAA was pretty bad, they really need to let Chatterbox take over for them, those guys do a great job.

QB1 hurt his hand at some point and couldn't grip the ball to throw it. Don't think they had an option but to sit him. How about the backup having the stones he had in that situation? You would have thought he had been there a million times before. Certainly a sign of great player development and a strong overall program.
I wondered, It wasn’t the QB’s fault for the dropped pass interception or the fumble driving inside Bellbrooks red zone and certainly not his fault for the penalties at crucial times. That being said, that sophomore showed out big time against a pretty darn good Bellbrook defense, will only help him down the road. Yordy has done a tremendous job in taking Badin to the next level

I’m saying that penalty in general is terrible. This game nowadays is soft
So you should be allowed to run into the kicker on FG attempts? I know you’re butt hurt but that was obviously a penalty. Bellbrook had a great game plan but Badin killed themselves in the first half with turnovers and penalties. Sucks for seniors this time of year that lose close games like that, but life happens

I thought BB did more than hang. I actually thought they were the better team for 3 1/2 quarters. Big time teams know how to finish games. It’s a great learning experience and winning breeds winning so even with the guys BB are losing they aren’t going anywhere I think
Take Borondy off that team and they are 5-5. Nothing against BB but he was their whole offense

I wondered, It wasn’t the QB’s fault for the dropped pass interception or the fumble driving inside Bellbrooks red zone and certainly not his fault for the penalties at crucial times. That being said, that sophomore showed out big time against a pretty darn good Bellbrook defense, will only help him down the road. Yordy has done a tremendous job in taking Badin to the next level
I think he was hurt on the roughing the passer call in the first half. They really went away from the pass after that and he came straight over to the bench holding his hand and they taped up his thumb.

Take Borondy off that team and they are 5-5. Nothing against BB but he was their whole offense
Indeed he is a very big part of their success but this is such a disrespectful comment to make. They have a many of really good football players on that team. This senior class has won a bunch of football games over the years and you don’t do that with just one guy.

Indeed he is a very big part of their success but this is such a disrespectful comment to make. They have a many of really good football players on that team. This senior class has won a bunch of football games over the years and you don’t do that with just one guy.
I don't know. They were 8-2 to start with. If you take a guy who is one of the better players overall in the region off the team, I don't think a 3 win swing is much of a stretch. They absolutely have some other good players, but Barondi is the spoon that stirs the drink. There's really no debating the impact he's had on their success. To suggest otherwise is disrespectful to him as a player.

Either way Bellbrook won it on the field until the hit the kicker
Everyone who was there saw that .
they didn’t win but boy they had it won until that penalty . Was proud of them
Credit to badin for not quitting

He is their whole offensive focus and by far their best player, take him off the team and they are mediocre, sorry

Either way Bellbrook won it on the field until the hit the kicker
Everyone who was there saw that .
they didn’t win but boy they had it won until that penalty . Was proud of them
Credit to badin for not quitting
Take away the two first quarter turnovers and it would have been a whole different game. Bottom line is Badin is 2-0 against them ??

Bottom line, Badin gave Bellbrook every opportunity to take control of the game in the 1st half and because of the stout D of the Rams, the Eagles were unable to capitalize. Badin had 2 turnovers in the first quarter and only a couple of first downs in the 2nd quarter. Bellbrook had to put some points up and they came up with 3 points. When you let a great team hang around, things will eventually click.

Take away the two first quarter turnovers and it would have been a whole different game. Bottom line is Badin is 2-0 against them ??
You are correct. Those were take aways not give aways. Turnovers caused by good defense. I’ve seen officials keep it in their pocket on more contact than that. Kicker sold it well. Bellbrook put the officials in a position to make a call and it didn’t go our way. We simply didn’t finish. Best of luck to Badin moving forward.

You are correct. Those were take aways not give aways. Turnovers caused by good defense. I’ve seen officials keep it in their pocket on more contact than that. Kicker sold it well. Bellbrook put the officials in a position to make a call and it didn’t go our way. We simply didn’t finish. Best of luck to Badin moving forward.
The interception was not a takeaway ? neither was the fumble