Recession 2022 - It's Here by some people's metrics, Biden made no moves Moves to Avoid it ! !

No, but they can pump so much phony money into the economy that your living expenses will evaporate savings. Not meaning you personally, but in general terms those who are retired on average.

After talking with customers this week ................ Service calls cost went up and customers are complaining

and Everyone got called today ...... asked for volunteers to do 4 day work weeks before forced it on everyone

THE SLOW DOWN IS HAPPENING

that's an understatement !!! Democrats don't realize, people are losing Future abilities to ...

1. Financially Help Family
2. Purchase a Vacation Home / Summer Cottage
3. New Vehicle Purchases after Retirement
4. Afford the Retirement Life they worked and Saved for !

Democrats are acting like they want All retirees on Medicaid vs Medicare
Or a majority of voters on the UBI.

After talking with customers this week ................ Service calls cost went up and customers are complaining

and Everyone got called today ...... asked for volunteers to do 4 day work weeks before forced it on everyone

THE SLOW DOWN IS HAPPENING
May I ask, what do you service ?

I would think the majority are not on fixed incomes. Truck drivers, contracted labor, farmers, factory workers, salespeople etc. all have incentives, bonuses or contractual agreements that change continuously.
Most of all those jobs have incomes that don’t change more than 5-10%.

i suppose a factory worker could work 2 shifts and you could call that not fixed OR a retired person could get a part time job not be fixed either.

that's an understatement !!! Democrats don't realize, people are losing Future abilities to ...

1. Financially Help Family
2. Purchase a Vacation Home / Summer Cottage
3. New Vehicle Purchases after Retirement
4. Afford the Retirement Life they worked and Saved for !

Democrats are acting like they want All retirees on Medicaid vs Medicare
Weird that things are so bad for you. Personal savings are extremely healthy and the percentage of income spent on energy is historically on the low side.

Weird that things are so bad for you. Personal savings are extremely healthy and the percentage of income spent on energy is historically on the low side.

Weird your link contradicts your babbling about our energy independence and record drilling.

U.S. capacity to be energy-independent: Foreign energy imports account for less than 5% of total consumption today. U.S. oil drillers are operating only 527 oil rigs in comparison with 1,592 at the peak in 2014. Returning that capacity while improving well productivity could meaningfully offset the current situation. In particular, on the need to fill gaps now that Russian oil and gas are off the table, Washington appears to be working aggressively on attracting recently suppressed supplies from Venezuela and Iran. And the European Union is rapidly strategizing on alternatives to Russian energy with a combination of new liquified natural gas sources and an expansion of “green” sources.

lmao

Most of all those jobs have incomes that don’t change more than 5-10%.

i suppose a factory worker could work 2 shifts and you could call that not fixed OR a retired person could get a part time job not be fixed either.
5% of a 40 hr week is 2 hours.

Pretty easy to see shifts get reduced by more than that during slow times.

I’ve been expecting a slow down for some time now. I don’t expect the cataclysmic ruining some on here are. Frankly I wonder if some of you guys want it so that your preferred partisanship could benefit from the misery.

Weird your link contradicts your babbling about our energy independence and record drilling.

U.S. capacity to be energy-independent: Foreign energy imports account for less than 5% of total consumption today. U.S. oil drillers are operating only 527 oil rigs in comparison with 1,592 at the peak in 2014. Returning that capacity while improving well productivity could meaningfully offset the current situation. In particular, on the need to fill gaps now that Russian oil and gas are off the table, Washington appears to be working aggressively on attracting recently suppressed supplies from Venezuela and Iran. And the European Union is rapidly strategizing on alternatives to Russian energy with a combination of new liquified natural gas sources and an expansion of “green” sources.

lmao
That is not contradictory. We are energy independent with less rigs. That is amazing efficiency under Production Joe.

Nobody can stop the impending recession that is coming next year, prices this high along with higher interest rates are going to significantly reduce growth, recession has always followed inflation always has always will. DC is full of pols who are economic dingbats.

That is not contradictory. We are energy independent with less rigs. That is amazing efficiency under Production Joe.

That's not what it says, dullard.

Returning that capacity while improving well productivity could meaningfully offset the current situation.

lmao

Nobody can stop the impending recession that is coming next year, prices this high along with higher interest rates are going to significantly reduce growth, recession has always followed inflation always has always will. DC is full of pols who are economic dingbats.
Maybe some of Joe's border mess will go home ?

I’m surprised this is being debated and that only Cabe is on the right track. These aren’t mistakes being made - it’s purposeful. The US dollar has to devalue drastically and the economy fail for people to believe digital currency will save us. The Great Reset starts with The Ukraine, by the way. Wait and see lol.

Yeah and they work a pretty standard work week.
Until the work slows down. Then they don't and their income drops significantly.

You seem to think that good times last for ever. They don't. There will be another recession at some point. Likely within 2 years.

Until the work slows down. Then they don't and their income drops significantly.

You seem to think that good times last for ever. They don't. There will be another recession at some point. Likely within 2 years.
Sure there will be. And guess what? Salaried people will lose their job too. My point is that most people are on fairly fixed incomes whether you are on salary or hourly.

I’m surprised this is being debated and that only Cabe is on the right track. These aren’t mistakes being made - it’s purposeful. The US dollar has to devalue drastically and the economy fail for people to believe digital currency will save us. The Great Reset starts with The Ukraine, by the way. Wait and see lol.
I do not believe for a minute that everybody that can cause an economic "Great Reset" to happen wants it to be so, but their actions are predictable. There are a lot of disparate agendas coming to a head, and a lot of things being ignored that could cause it. In some ways, one could have a bit too much 20/20 hindsight, and be like Hillary was with her "vast right-wing conspiracy" comments.

I also know that the Lefty Elite get together in various groups, national and global, all the time. They "wargame" all scenarios that they can foresee, in an effort to consolidate power and create power paradigms to increase their personal power, personal wealth, and ability to exert control over the population. I know that the multinational food, banking, and energy corporations are on board, practically if not philosophically. I believe that there are a few very evil people trying to work us all into a chute for a "lifestyle slaughterhouse", and some others beneath them are on board because them can get rich going along. We are the "collateral damage" in the "shorting" of America.

The Demarxists turn capitalism against us economically just as they turn our Constitution against us legally. Some ultra-wealthy that are "a nation unto themselves" would seem to believe they will find a place in a new "Politburo" as oligarchs or similar, Bezos and Gates among them. Guys like that don't care about "labels". All they want is predictable control and efficiency, so they can "prove" that their vision for the future is correct.

I am also certain of another thing; every time that the power talks us into letting them change the rules, the less wealth you have in the right place, the more ground that you lose.

I do not believe for a minute that everybody that can cause an economic "Great Reset" to happen wants it to be so, but their actions are predictable. There are a lot of disparate agendas coming to a head, and a lot of things being ignored that could cause it. In some ways, one could have a bit too much 20/20 hindsight, and be like Hillary was with her "vast right-wing conspiracy" comments.

I also know that the Lefty Elite get together in various groups, national and global, all the time. They "wargame" all scenarios that they can foresee, in an effort to consolidate power and create power paradigms to increase their personal power, personal wealth, and ability to exert control over the population. I know that the multinational food, banking, and energy corporations are on board, practically if not philosophically. I believe that there are a few very evil people trying to work us all into a chute for a "lifestyle slaughterhouse", and some others beneath them are on board because them can get rich going along. We are the "collateral damage" in the "shorting" of America.

The Demarxists turn capitalism against us economically just as they turn our Constitution against us legally. Some ultra-wealthy that are "a nation unto themselves" would seem to believe they will find a place in a new "Politburo" as oligarchs or similar, Bezos and Gates among them. Guys like that don't care about "labels". All they want is predictable control and efficiency, so they can "prove" that their vision for the future is correct.

I am also certain of another thing; every time that the power talks us into letting them change the rules, the less wealth you have in the right place, the more ground that you lose.

You are correct, but they’re not “Lefties”. They’re above left and right. The Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and others.

Younger people seem think fixed income is Salary - that's Not at all what the reference is
( too lazy to get a new skill to get a better job )

Fixed income is the Term used for Recipients of Social Security or a pension and can't go out and get a better paying job !

You are correct, but they’re not “Lefties”. They’re above left and right. The Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and others.
Well, I was talking about the Clintons, Podestas, Emmanuels, Obamas, et al. They go full Pinky and the Brain, scheming on how to work any angle to leverage power. They are bad enough