Raw Talent has started

thepolster

Parents and players. If any of you from Springfield and kids that may live in Springfield "little Irish" that want to train at Raw , I will foot the bill. The only thing I ask is get your kids motivated and help with the Gas bill. It takes about 35-40 minutes to get to either facility. Irish, spartan71, and I can say this program is freekin awesome. It is very high energy and you or your kid will be learning and competing with the best from all around. It is a all position camp. I have been to just about every different kind of camp and this is the best. Joe Moran turned me on to this camp and I have been taking my boys there ever since. To be the best you have to compete against the best. I would love to see 10 or more. It will be cheaper on me for a group rate.

Raw is every Saturday @6:30 pm east side and
every Sunday@ 7:00 pm west side
both facilitys are indoor and top of the line.

http://www.rawtalentsports.com/sports_exercise_locations.asp

Last edited:

Great place worked out there a couple times... Harris will have your 40 time down if your willing to put in the work.

So, because my kid lives in Springfield, I should just park him in front of the PS3 and not give him opportunity? We all know where you're going with that comment.