Racist Mayor of Chicago Threaten Press Secretary; Trump Now Has to Save Chicago

More shootings last night ...........literally on a bridge on North Wabash at the Chicago River ......a couple blocks from Michigan Ave. She has ZERO control of the city, and obviously ZERO ability to do anything about it.

She should immediately be recalled from office.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/column...y-kayleigh-mcenany-hey-karen-watch-your-mouth

Massillon grad Lori Lighfoot, Chicago's first Black lesbian mayor, was criticized by Kayleigh Mcenany as being "derelict" for not asking for federal assistance despite hundreds of her citizens shooting each other every week. Lightfoot responded with a racist threat: "Hey Karen, watch your mouth".

From the article:

Lightfoot smacked back in a tweet, “Hey, Karen. Watch your mouth.”

According to urbandictionary.com, Karen is “the stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women.”

A source close to Lightfoot confirmed to the Chicago Sun-Times that Lightfoot used Karen in that context.

A Twitter catfight with the Mayor of Chicago using racist threats. Only in 2020.
I'm not here for bickering.
I guess I never new "Karen" meant that. Are there any other names or words that are supposed to be derogatory towards white people? Can someone educate an old man? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance.:)

I guess I never new "Karen" meant that. Are there any other names or words that are supposed to be derogatory towards white people? Can someone educate an old man? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance.:)

Cracker
Whitey
Can't jump

Is it true that she's a and married to a lady that looks like a guy? I saw a picture on fb. Just wondering.

:>---

SALT

Mayor Lightfoot hasn't done anything about the murder genocide in her city but they did take down a statue of Columbus so there's that.