Question for FinishTiming - 2010 Wayne Invitational - Erin Busbee (Collinwood) - Long Jump - Wind?

JAVMAN83

OHSAA is listing Busbee's 19-11.75 long jump at this meet as the Division II OHSAA record. YET, the printed results on Ohio MileSplit indicates no wind readings in either the long jump or the sprints affected. If this is true, a lack of wind readings, how is OHSAA accepting this as a D2 record?

FYI - Track & Field News' publication, HS Track 2011 categorized this jump in the wind-aided category - indicative of a lack of a wind gauge reading.

OHSAA is listing Busbee's 19-11.75 long jump at this meet as the Division II OHSAA record. YET, the printed results on Ohio MileSplit indicates no wind readings in either the long jump or the sprints affected. If this is true, a lack of wind readings, how is OHSAA accepting this as a D2 record?

FYI - Track & Field News' publication, HS Track 2011 categorized this jump in the wind-aided category - indicative of a lack of a wind gauge reading.
The records listed by ohsaa are records that were given to me by ohsaa/baumspage.

Here is my list that I keep for records to be able to import them into other meets and also get the regionals ready with records. I have not updated the regional records as of yet but the OHSAA and state meet, owens stadium are all up to date as of state meet.

Thank you! Many of those performances are already on my all-time lists. Your duties are to display, correctly, what OHSAA has provided you.

Mine is to properly categorize performances in the form of all-time lists. Sometimes my lists will not reflect OHSAA, but when I list OHSAA records on my headers along with Ohio records (not determined by OHSAA), I will do so accurately.

Still, I really like this year's state live results. I think this is the best format yet!

Also, my lists are free for you to use at your discretion, should you choose.

Thank you! Many of those performances are already on my all-time lists. Your duties are to display, correctly, what OHSAA has provided you.

Mine is to properly categorize performances in the form of all-time lists. Sometimes my lists will not reflect OHSAA, but when I list OHSAA records on my headers along with Ohio records (not determined by OHSAA), I will do so accurately.

Still, I really like this year's state live results. I think this is the best format yet!

Also, my lists are free for you to use at your discretion, should you choose.
One of my projects this summer/fall is to add your records to my lists so that we can use them in meets and also update milesplit with them. I have a dummy meet setup on milesplit that I have this records list and then I create the files for people to download for their meets in hytek and use.

One of my projects this summer/fall is to add your records to my lists so that we can use them in meets and also update milesplit with them. I have a dummy meet setup on milesplit that I have this records list and then I create the files for people to download for their meets in hytek and use.
I would be glad to help in anyway I can.