Purcell Marian

Purcell dumped him for this? Both basketball coaches getting fired too?
Basketball Coach won’t be Fired anytime soon. He a Co-Athletic Director at PM. PM will be getting a New Principal. Depending on who that Principal is and their philosophy will depend on the direction of PM Athletics. Pflug supporters gotta be Progressives! It’s about the kids or blame someone else Always! Total 💩Show!!!

Chris Mobley Jr. who was head coach at Hughes 2016-2021 is the new head coach, was DC at Dixie Heights this past season

Article failed to mention Mobley being 0-10 at west Carrollton and leaving after 1 yr.
Yea, and I followed Dixie Heights this past season closely since my son is in their marching band. While they may have had a lot of sacks, entirely too many boneheaded decisions defensively lost them at least 3 games. It was extremely frustrating to watch.

Yea, and I followed Dixie Heights this past season closely since my son is in their marching band. While they may have had a lot of sacks, entirely too many boneheaded decisions defensively lost them at least 3 games. It was extremely frustrating to watch

Yea, and I followed Dixie Heights this past season closely since my son is in their marching band. While they may have had a lot of sacks, entirely too many boneheaded decisions defensively lost them at least 3 games. It was extremely frustrating to watch.
He is a great guy but always a little cautious of a coach that bounces that much

lol
yall wanting to burn pflug's boat down for being the HC at 4 schools in 10 years.....

But mobley is at 5 schools in 4 years and bounces from Gamble after being there for a few weeks and we say "great job good hire nice guy" lol

What do we bet that Mobley dont go .500 with PM this year??

Check H2H mobley vs Pflug . Aiken could have beat Hughes by 70 those years if the CMAC wouldnt have had the dumb 40pt rule or whatever it was.

I have met Coach Mobley a few times and will dare to make this statement the guy has forgotten more football than any of you ever knew. I will also make the statement the guy is decent and I am willing to bet he would be man enough to look all of you in the eye like a man and set the record straight on anything you think you know about him and his character.

I have met Coach Mobley a few times and will dare to make this statement the guy has forgotten more football than any of you ever knew. I will also make the statement the guy is decent and I am willing to bet he would be man enough to look all of you in the eye like a man and set the record straight on anything you think you know about him and his character.
That's a strong stance for a man that went 0-10 his last head coaching stint.