Agree -- UA should prevail
D1 region 4:
Moeller -- very competitive -- Tom Kennedy -- pre-season pick
Indian Hill -- great feeder program
Saint x -- have the numbers -- 4 or 5 teams -- good midfield
Lakota -- good defense -- good numbers
Sycamore -- newer to D1
Mason & Kings -- first year in D1
Sycamore is really well-coached, and their kids have done a great job organizing, working out and working on their skills together. Don't be surprised if they're pretty good this year.

ha there is no chance that xavier or moeller can possibly win it. the champs are going to be a columbus school and most likely UA. thats my pick.... too bad wra cant play in the tournament :(

ha there is no chance that xavier or moeller can possibly win it. the champs are going to be a columbus school and most likely UA. thats my pick.... too bad wra cant play in the tournament :(

Of course there's a chance. The 2005 St. X team lost to Indian Hill but beat UA once during the regular season and almost beat them in the playoffs. It's probably likely that the state champ is from Columbus but anything can happen on any given day. St. X has a very young team and they have lots of talent that nobody has really noticed. Moeller has some veterans returning and also some good young players. It's a very real possibility that X or Moeller wins a state championship this year.

At this moment in time, I think Moeller gets into the semi-finals. I'll be able to judge their season better once things get movin' here and how they do against some of the other Columbus-area teams.

That being said, last year it was Moeller vs UA in the semi's, so if they keep the same bracket set-up as last year (which I see no reason as to why they wont), I don't see Moeller playing UA in the finals...

would everyone just cool it with all this springboro talk...they are garbage and no one cares to hear about them...so until they join a division and actually win some games stop talking

would everyone just cool it with all this springboro talk...they are garbage and no one cares to hear about them...so until they join a division and actually win some games stop talking

They play against the Moeller, St. X, and Indian Hill JVB teams and lose. They will never be in a division.

springboro looked like a bunch of 3rd graders during a fire drill...and i think our junior high team could beat you guys this year...at least by 6

dude you just like to stir up trouble don't you...it takes a long time for a school/program to be good at lacrosse it takes time you won't be good for a while unless a ton of kids come in and have played before

Springboro Panthers!

Don't give me crap about this team being new, they have an experienced coach in Dan Rudibaugh and enough depth to make it all the way to the school's first ever lax state championship.