PREDICTION DIV 2 STATE TITLE GAME REMATCH LASALLE VS Massillon/HOBAN

Who would have a better chance to beat Lasalle?
So who’s bandwagon have you decided to jump on this year ? ? Last year it was Mentor and mckinley. It seems as if you have a bad case of the Massillon obsession, running around on different topics on yappi flapping your gums about the Tigers.

LaSalle is the favorite in my opinion. I do agree that Massillon Washington and Hoban will play a role in determining who wins D2. I do agree though, Winton Woods has to be in this conversation. They beat LaSalle in Week 10 of last season before finishing in the #9 seed and missing the playoffs.

LaSalle is the favorite in my opinion. I do agree that Massillon Washington and Hoban will play a role in determining who wins D2. I do agree though, Winton Woods has to be in this conversation. They beat LaSalle in Week 10 of last season before finishing in the #9 seed and missing the playoffs.

Yep. Winton Woods was the second-best team La Salle played last year behind CovCath and ahead of Elder and X.

By the way, it's way too early for nonsensical Massillon/La Salle talk.

hudson will make some noise. their offense will move the ball on any of those teams. D has a little more depth this year and will be much better at playoff time.

Hudson would not be able to contend with Archbishop Hoban and or the Massillon Tigers. Your in wrong level bruh.

Hudson's o-line is better. qb is a draw. skill guys are even, your top end o-skill is better/hudson has more depth. your d is better. your kick game sucks. mayfield proved you're going backwards. see you at the end of october.

Hudson's o-line is better. qb is a draw. skill guys are even, your top end o-skill is better/hudson has more depth. your d is better. your kick game sucks. mayfield proved you're going backwards. see you at the end of october.
Hoban is fully loaded Jack . Massillon is as well. U have to be a complete idiot if you think you can compete against them. Pride is good but not when it turns ignorant. Mayfield lost to a wounded unhealthy Hoban team. D Train was out. Massillon to many weapons. You are out gunned. Hoban by 40 against you and with Massillon by 40 plus. Yeah you will see.