Power Rank the State Champions

GoArrowsGo

Taking the 7 state champions and ranking them in order of strongest to least strong.
I’ll go…..

1. St. Eds D1
2. Winton Woods D2
3. Marion Local D7
4. Carey D6
5. Chardon D3
6. Clinton Massie D4
7. Versailles D5

D1 Eds
D2 WW
D3 Chardon
D7 MSML
D4 CM
D5 Versailles
D6 Carey

Last edited:
Its subjective in how you look at it. Strongest as in overall or strongest within their Div. YTownJohnny is always going to look at this scenario as overall(just like the last 2 yrs with the region 9 debate) and say St. Edward and he's right. Someone else might look at it as within Div. and then it is MSML hands down most dominant in their Div.

Its subjective in how you look at it. Strongest as in overall or strongest within their Div. YTownJohnny is always going to look at this scenario as overall(just like the last 2 yrs with the region 9 debate) and say St. Edward and he's right. Someone else might look at it as within Div. and then it is MSML hands down most dominant in their Div.
You are correct in that it is subjective joeyb. And I also see that the question asked is good one and legitimate. Which team is head and shoulders above their division foes. Also your point about MSML is legitimate.

You are correct in that it is subjective joeyb. And I also see that the question asked is good one and legitimate. Which team is head and shoulders above their division foes. Also your point about MSML is legitimate.
I don't think there is right or wrong, it's more about perspective. One way you could have MSML 5th, they did beat Versailles, the other way you could have them at 1 because they were the most dominant.

I’m basing my ranking over putting the 7 teams in a round robin and all play each other and see where they are where the smoke clears

I’m basing my ranking over putting the 7 teams in a round robin and all play each other and see where they are where the smoke clears
If this is the structure then I'd go with chalk except for flipping MSML & Versailles. Also, think Massie would be closer to beating Chardon than Chardon would be to beating Winton Woods.

1. St. Eds D1
2. Winton Woods D2
3. Chardon D3
4. Clinton Massie D4
5. Marion Local D7
6. Carey D6
7. Versailles D5