Poland- Canfield rivalry game (WEEK 4)

I still think Canfield has enough to get the victory. May be fairly close but a 24-14 game imho. Best of luck to both teams.

Curious to see how this plays out. Canfield played a much better schedule but that doesn’t always matter. Poland seems to be healthier

Last edited:
Have a funny feeling this will be the WKBN game of the week. It doesn't matter to me I'm going to Struthers @Girard anyway.
Canfield always has big sponsor money involved with GOTW they’ll absolutely get that this week

This should be a pretty good game. Poland is the healthier team and playing at home should really help the dogs. If Canfield was healthy I’d say they’d definitely be favored to win this game however they’re not. This may be Polands best chance to beat the Cardinals for awhile and let their seniors go out with a W in this rivalry.

This should be a pretty good game. Poland is the healthier team and playing at home should really help the dogs. If Canfield was healthy I’d say they’d definitely be favored to win this game however they’re not. This may be Polands best chance to beat the Cardinals for awhile and let their seniors go out with a W in this rivalry.
I agree, I think canfields pav is a little less weird then polands I’ll pick that way lmao

Monday's Question:

Will a Canfield kid be able to sneak into the stadium and spray paint a super sized depiction of his manhood onto the turf before Friday morning?

Or will the Poland folks protect the pound?

Monday's Question:

Will a Canfield kid be able to sneak into the stadium and spray paint a super sized depiction of his manhood onto the turf before Friday morning?

Or will the Poland folks protect the pound?

Is that tradition or something?

Canfield's getting one piece of the puzzle back this week. I think you will see a little better offensive execution as well. They need big games out of 10 and 11, both of whom need to score for Canfield to have a shot. I feel like the first team to 21 wins. That being said, this is Poland's best chance to win in the last couple of years. Chatter is they are extremely hyped up, more so than normal. Poland wants it, Canfield absolutely needs it. Should be fun.

Canfield's getting one piece of the puzzle back this week. I think you will see a little better offensive execution as well. They need big games out of 10 and 11, both of whom need to score for Canfield to have a shot. I feel like the first team to 21 wins. That being said, this is Poland's best chance to win in the last couple of years. Chatter is they are extremely hyped up, more so than normal. Poland wants it, Canfield absolutely needs it. Should be fun.

This is exactly true, Danny & Scotty need big games, Mazella getting involved would help as well. I'm sure Poland will get Pagano, Fulton & Nittoli rolling. Also this is the dogs and Tom Pavlansky's best chance to defeat the Cards, because it won't happen in the and next 5-6 yrs.

This is exactly true, Danny & Scotty need big games, Mazella getting involved would help as well. I'm sure Poland will get Pagano, Fulton & Nittoli rolling. Also this is the dogs and Tom Pavlansky's best chance to defeat the Cards, because it won't happen in the and next 5-6 yrs.
How’s the cards run D been? That’s gonna be the deciding factor probably

Defense is always going to be a strength for the cards, however it took a step back with the injuries. Hoping they can get a little healthy this week. Last week was a struggle for sure on all facets of defense, but I don't want to slight Olmsted either the way they ran their offense they're going to have a lot of running success this season vs. most teams.

The key to this game in my opinion is Inglis. If the Dogs keep him in check they have a great shot to win. Poland has not played a back like him yet.

I'm not sure I understand the logic. Is this year's Bulldogs loaded with talented seniors? If so, where were they last year?