Point guard Khoi Thurmon (2023) is transferring from Copley to Buchtel for the 2021-22 season.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Point guard Khoi Thurmon (2023) is transferring from Copley to Buchtel for the 2021-22 season.

He holds an offer from Illinois.

They say that area around Buchtel is having a lot of new folks moving in, houses are going pretty quickly! Welcome to the neighborhood MR. Thurmon.

I was told the other player who came into town at the same time is also transferring to Buchtel. Supposedly they both played AAU ball with LeBron’s son.

How long before there is a "transfer portal" for high school?
I thought there already was. It seems like some of these kids play for a different HS every year. I swear there was a kid who played recently for Lutheran East and at least two other schools in his HS career.

Reactions: y2h
I thought there already was. It seems like some of these kids play for a different HS every year. I swear there was a kid who played recently for Lutheran East and at least two other schools in his HS career.
Its not basketball related but the QB who will start this year for Lake Catholic is on his 3rd high school. Padua for 9th, St Ignatius for 10th and know LC.

I wonder how he feels now that Chris Livingston will not be playing for Buchtel this year. The school year has already started. Can he transfer back to Copley with no penalty? Should he want to that is.