Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

Waycross just announced they have permission to broadcast live. Nice but a little disappointing. The clarity is not great, tv camera persons are sometimes all over the place causing you to miss plays, but anything is better than nothing
Thanks man

Screenshot_20231103-015211.png

Well we get our best offensive lineman back tonight. A 4 yr varsity player a 3 yr starter. His communication alone is going to help but if he plays anything like he practice, warriors have a great chance. Won't see the same line as before. Let's see how this looks.

Well we get our best offensive lineman back tonight. A 4 yr varsity player a 3 yr starter. His communication alone is going to help but if he plays anything like he practice, warriors have a great chance. Won't see the same line as before. Let's see how this looks.
Is this the cat out the bag ? You were talking about

Well I scrapped my local game to watch the Warriors and another stream at once.

Expecting a hard hitting emotional game!
WW Warriors will play their hearts out.
That’s what they do.

Waycross just announced they have permission to broadcast live. Nice but a little disappointing. The clarity is not great, tv camera persons are sometimes all over the place causing you to miss plays, but anything is better than nothing
Compared to the single camera in the press box with really bad pbp announcer the OHSAA offered to $10 last week, Waycross is awesome.

Keep Jennings at QB , but need to try reverse or screen to get Harris a touch or two. He is good at yards after carry.

Brown needs to go to JV immediately! He is not ready for Varsity!! I don’t know how many times I have to say it. 84 was wide open for a TD and he didn’t even LOOK in his direction. He is absolutely terrible! Id rather see George in there.

Brown needs to go to JV immediately! He is not ready for Varsity!! I don’t know how many times I have to say it. 84 was wide open for a TD and he didn’t even LOOK in his direction. He is absolutely terrible! Id rather see George in there.
I agree. This is painful to watch.

You have no class at all. Sad post.

What else am I supposed to say? He has played pretty much all season and hasn’t progressed. He can’t even make a simple 5 yard pass. As a WW fan, he is making it really hard to watch. I don’t remember the last time our offense has been bad. Going back to JV will be really beneficial for him. Learning the fundamentals of being a QB, because he struggling a lot.

What else am I supposed to say? He has played pretty much all season and hasn’t progressed. He can’t even make a simple 5 yard pass. As a WW fan, he is making it really hard to watch. I don’t remember the last time our offense has been bad. Going back to JV will be really beneficial for him. Learning the fundamentals of being a QB, because he struggling a lot.
Try not calling out a teenager by name on the internet and then go from there.

Alright MickeyMantle - which game are you watching? Gridirongirl is absolutely correct. He has gotten worse and if you cannot get the job done, take a seat. As a quarterback you need to know how to read the field, throw the ball, and the list goes on. Zero improvement with the young man.