Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

thehawg27

This is an interesting matchup. Withrow did well in their early scheduling. I'm wondering if the GMAC games hurt them in preparation for this titanic contest.

The WW D finds a way to keep it low scoring. Give me the Warriors 21-10.

I think this may go the same as the Anderson game for WW. Too much pressure on the WW defense. Withrow scores 24 and that is more than WW can score.

I think this may go the same as the Anderson game for WW. Too much pressure on the WW defense. Withrow scores 24 and that is more than WW can score.
Anderson 1st 65 yard TD was on a back up because the starter got in trouble in school tht week & he didn't dress and we threw a pick inside the 25 to set up the winning TD. Anderson didn't do much lol

Anderson 1st 65 yard TD was on a back up because the starter got in trouble in school tht week & he didn't dress and we threw a pick inside the 25 to set up the winning TD. Anderson didn't do much lol
Why’d o y’all always have excuses? WW lost to Anderson, period. In fact, WW has only beaten one good team all year

Why’d o y’all always have excuses? WW lost to Anderson, period. In fact, WW has only beaten one good team all year
If the truth hurts then say tht. Oh let me guess, you're a next man up type of guy 😂😂😂it's a reason why he is the next guy lol We're going to win this week & when we do make sure u pick against us against next week. And I don't hide who I am for a reason.

If the truth hurts then say tht. Oh let me guess, you're a next man up type of guy 😂😂😂it's a reason why he is the next guy lol We're going to win this week & when we do make sure u pick against us against next week. And I don't hide who I am for a reason.
Never answered the question. Y’all have excuses whenever WW loses. How about, heck we’re not that good this year

Razor is on it. He laughed at the fact that LS hadn’t faced a defense like WW this year. I need an update on the team who held the Lancers to less than 1.4 yards per play. They are going to be tough to beat

Razor is on it. He laughed at the fact that LS hadn’t faced a defense like WW this year. I need an update on the team who held the Lancers to less than 1.4 yards per play. They are going to be tough to beat
LaSalles offense is putrid, how well did y’all do on offense? Seems to me u was losing the whole game 6-0 until LaSalle tried an ill fated FG. By the way, LaSalle wasn’t a very good team this year and y’all have only won one game against a good team. Ya know I’m right tho 😂

Never answered the question. Y’all have excuses whenever WW loses. How about, heck we’re not that good this year
No excuses just being real. Everyone who saw those losses know exactly what was going on. Great job by Anderson for recognizing it. I'm guessing u can get a bunch of 16 17 18s up after 1 of the kids sister gets shot in the head the morning of the game. Like I sd you guys come on here and look at the final scores, when u guys have no clue.

No excuses just being real. Everyone who saw those losses know exactly what was going on. Great job by Anderson for recognizing it. I'm guessing u can get a bunch of 16 17 18s up after 1 of the kids sister gets shot in the head the morning of the game. Like I sd you guys come on here and look at the final scores, when u guys have no clue.
Dang dude, you’re an embarrassment

LaSalles offense is putrid, how well did y’all do on offense? Seems to me u was losing the whole game 6-0 until LaSalle tried an ill fated FG. By the way, LaSalle wasn’t a very good team this year and y’all have only won one game against a good team. Ya know I’m right tho 😂
You play to WIN the game my guy. We won thts all tht matters. On to the next round. Keep tht same energy. When we win this week it's going to be oh tht was CMAC team? U will expire ur excuses, 1st Lasalle isn't a good team, then we beat a cmac team.

It's a chance any team can lose but when we don't ur going to say they are in the cmac ur supposed to win. Then thts when posters like u flip it to WW is recruiting 😂😂😂😂
Don’t recall saying any of that. What I did say is y’all have beaten Trotwood and that’s it. The rest of the teams you beat were all mediocre or worse. You lost to Milford, Lebanon and Anderson who were the only good teams on y’all’s schedule after Twood

Oh so Kings isn't any good. Gotcha. Lasalle was no good either right. Oh ur going by the records where a gcl team has to struggle to find games because really no1 wants to play them correct. What good team did Withrow beat?

Unfortunately, this game may not be about X’s and O’s, instead about which team can control their emotions and composure.

WW we all know have major issues with penalties and on occasion unsportsmanlike conduct.

Withrow actually had a game called with Trotwood for fighting by both teams.

I’m sure some of these players know one another through FB, Twitter, Snap chat, social media, etc.

are they already talking smack? About this about that

which team can play assignment football?
Which team can play discipline football?

Will there be any extra nonsense going on? Football related

Which team plays under control will greatly impact this game.

Go Warriors

Last edited:
It was 2 questions asked. Why did you only answer 1 lol. So KINGS isn't a good team?
Nope they’re certainly not. Mediocre. You still haven’t answered who y’all have beat that is a good team besides Twood. This may be the worst team WW has had in 20 years. Just being real

Kings would beat Twood so for u to say tht is all I needed to know 😂😂😂😂
BullSh****!!!!!! Don’t bring us into this. First game of the year for a lot young and new players. Just like the LS game, WW had a special teams score or two. If Withrow can put up two or more scores they should win this game. This Friday the RAMNATION will continue into week 3 of the postseason, The Kings Knights will be getting ready for BBall.

BullSh****!!!!!! Don’t bring us into this. First game of the year for a lot young and new players. Just like the LS game, WW had a special teams score or two. If Withrow can put up two or more scores they should win this game. This Friday the RAMNATION will continue into week 3 of the postseason, The Kings Knights will be getting ready for BBall.
"If" man stop it. Ur entitled to your opinion like i am. Trotwood was a good team but let's not act like kings ain't tough yo. Idk wht happen but they were up vs Anderson at 1 point and were up on us until we won on a drive at the end. They have a fighting chance this week.

"If" man stop it. Ur entitled to your opinion like i am. Trotwood was a good team but let's not act like kings ain't tough yo. Idk wht happen but they were up vs Anderson at 1 point and were up on us until we won on a drive at the end. They have a fighting chance this week.
So you’re saying Withrow won’t score?

So you’re saying Withrow won’t score?
So you just seem like you wanna obsess over WW for some reason and argue.
You just post over and over about WW but do not really make any sense.

Make an intelligent argument or point for once rather than just saying stuff like
“mediocre”.
It makes you sound kinda dumb no offense or like you have a goofy agenda.

So you just seem like you wanna obsess over WW for some reason and argue.
You just post over and over about WW but do not really make any sense.

Make an intelligent argument or point for once rather than just saying stuff like
“mediocre”.
It makes you sound kinda dumb no offense or like you have a goofy agenda.
Made several points. Winton Woods has only beat one good team all year. Winton Woods is historically bad offensively this year. LaSalle had a putrid offense. Am I using too big of words for you?

I think Withrow possibly can hurt WW with big passing plays if they can get enough shots at it.
WW D will not allow much time but if Withrow can get it out they may hit some.
I just don’t see the Withrow with consistent drives.

As much heat as the Warriors offense gets on here I saw a couple different personnel moves in the last game that gave me hope and honestly the line was better than I had seen for a while.

Bottom line is Withrow’s best shot is to get out early with a lead.
We will see.

It's going to come down too Coaching, Making Plays and Adjustments!! It can go either way!! I'm a Withrow Guy and My Son is a Winton Woods kid State Champ!! #22 T.S