Piqua D 4 Sectional

It will never happen but the Dayton and Cincy sectionals should just be together so Cincy never has a District final participant. Riverview East was 24-1 and the #1 seed and it sounds like their game with TC was basically over after 4 minutes. RE gets beat by TC/Russia/JC/FL/Botkins/CC/Cedarville. A game between them and Southeastern/DC/LC/Lehman is probably close.
Oh, but how great that win was for the Martin RPI boost! Keep the 24-1 cupcakes coming,

It will never happen but the Dayton and Cincy sectionals should just be together so Cincy never has a District final participant. Riverview East was 24-1 and the #1 seed and it sounds like their game with TC was basically over after 4 minutes. RE gets beat by TC/Russia/JC/FL/Botkins/CC/Cedarville. A game between them and Southeastern/DC/LC/Lehman is probably close.
That 24-1 Riverview East team was terrible. I am sorry, I know that sounds bad, but if they played in the SCL or the MAC they are a 5 or 6 win team. JC will beat CCPA by 25 or 30 on Friday night. I have said this before that they need to open it all up.

Have a Sectionals at
Piqua/Troy---north
Vandalia/Trotwood/Northmont/Fairmont--Central
Middletown/Fairfield/Princeton--South

Let everyone choose where they want to go. If a north team like Botkins wants to go to Middletown they can. Stop allowing participation trophies and allow the best teams to play longer. I watched the FL/JC game on Friday night, I think FL is the 3rd/4th best team in the region. They are done but they have to sit and watch Riverview East and CCPA play? I don't think that is right.

Maybe Cincinnati college prep will redeem the Cincinnati area?