Phrases I absolutely can't stand

Tesoro

Has anyone else noted that people saying "I feel" when they should say "I think" is on the uptick? Drives me batty!!!!!!

And "I'm not gonna lie" ...another phrase that's driving me nuts.

" We should have went" - Every sports host on radio
" Between he and I" - same
" Bill, John, and myself" - ditto

I’m still stuck on starting sentences with “I mean…” from, of all people, my mom. I told her not long ago on the phone that she said it seven times in 3-4 minutes, and I’ve poked fun at her before about it, and she said “no i did not”. She is actually doing it subconsciously now lol.

It’s been big in our vernacular for several years now, but I also began noticing it in old re-run TV shows since it’s been annoying me so much.

I’m still stuck on starting sentences with “I mean…” from, of all people, my mom. I told her not long ago on the phone that she said it seven times in 3-4 minutes, and I’ve poked fun at her before about it, and she said “no i did not”. She is actually doing it subconsciously now lol.

It’s been big in our vernacular for several years now, but I also began noticing it in old re-run TV shows since it’s been annoying me so much.
How about people starting sentences with "Like..." or "So..."?

My wife says "I'm like" a million times a day. IT's like nails on a chalkboard.