Peyton Ramsey/Tommy Kraemer - NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Just because you say the same thing across your 7 banned usernames it’s still just one person. Outsiders would require more than just one nut job repeating himself without offering anything of substance to back his claims other than “I seent it!”
Well, outsiders don’t post here. If they did, they’d agree. It’s not like that feedback hasn’t been communicated before. You act like I’m making up this outsider narrative.

Newsflash - They don’t have a great reputation in the minority community because of many of the things I am describing. You’re actually going to say that’s not true?

Talk about deflection. Oh wait, those are just “perceptions”

Wrong. Just because you say the same thing across your 7 banned usernames it’s still just one person. Outsiders would require more than just one nut job repeating himself without offering anything of substance to back his claims other than “I seent it!”
This is exactly why Trey is a lying Clown!

Well, outsiders don’t post here. If they did, they’d agree. It’s not like that feedback hasn’t been communicated before. You act like I’m making up this outsider narrative.

Newsflash - They don’t have a great reputation in the minority community because of many of the things I am describing. You’re actually going to say that’s not true?

Talk about deflection. Oh wait, those are just “perceptions”

So what you’re saying is, yet again, you have nothing of substance to back your claim? Just more “I’ve seent it?” Good to know. Have ever thought, besides the fact you’ve repeated yourself over and over for years in an abrasive way across multiple usernames, the reason no one takes your seriously and responds the way they do is because you can never substantiate your claims? No, it must be because Elder hates minorities and outsiders. It has nothing to do with how you present your argument.

Oh trey. Sweet, psychotic, stupid trey. You don’t know what the word deflection means. Using the “no, u” defense. How adorable.

So what you’re saying is, yet again, you have nothing of substance to back your claim? Just more “I’ve seent it?” Good to know. Have ever thought, besides the fact you’ve repeated yourself over and over for years in an abrasive way across multiple usernames, the reason no one takes your seriously is because you can never substantiate your claims?

Oh trey. Sweet, psychotic, stupid trey. You don’t know what the word deflection means. Using the “no, u” defense. How adorable.
Nice deflection.

Amazing how everyone always deflects and pushes away the obvious perceptions the minority community has of the school. “Perceptions”

My favorite is everyone that says “that’s the perception” - LOL. No, that’s what I’ve been telling you is the real deal and you keep telling me it’s my perception LOL

Systemic and pervasive privilege

We want to understand why you have those perceptions

Well, it’s because of this, this and this.

Man, you’re crazy, you just want a handout.

Well, we tried.

Ingrained in the DNA - don’t know, and worse, don’t care to know

Nice deflection.

Amazing how everyone always deflects and pushes away the obvious perceptions the minority community has of the school. “Perceptions”

My favorite is everyone that says “that’s the perception” - LOL. No, that’s what I’ve been telling you is the real deal and you keep telling me it’s my perception LOL

Systemic and pervasive privilege

You don’t know how to use a dictionary? I mean, if want to show everyone exactly how dumb you are keep using words incorrectly I guess. ?‍♂️ For me to deflect from the perceptions argument, I’d have to engage in the argument first. There’s no way you’re THIS stupid, man.

Oh, you’ve told me that? Find one post where I’ve said anything about perception. I’ll wait for you to deflect again.

You don’t know how to use a dictionary? I mean, if want to show everyone exactly how dumb you are keep using words incorrectly I guess. ?‍♂️ For me to deflect from the perceptions argument, I’d have to engage in the argument first. There’s no way you’re THIS stupid, man.

Oh, you’ve told me that? Find one post where I’ve said anything about perception. I’ll wait for you to deflect again.
Well, for one, you laughed at my posts talking about all of the things St Ed’s does to provide a comfortable and inclusive environment for their minority students. Care to elaborate? I guess that’s just “window dressing” for recruiting, huh?

And two, you don’t seem to want to admit that the minority community has this perception of your school. Again, care to elaborate on that, or are they just jealous?

Two common themes you hear from the privleged. My guess is that you won’t touch either topic and then shockingly tell me that I’m the one deflecting answers. LOL what a joke.

Well, for one, you laughed at my posts talking about all of the things St Ed’s does to provide a comfortable and inclusive environment for their minority students. Care to elaborate? I guess that’s just “window dressing” for recruiting, huh?

And two, you don’t seem to want to admit that the minority community has this perception of your school. Again, care to elaborate on that, or are they just jealous?

Two common themes you hear from the privleged.

1) I laughed at the post for your last sentence, given how often you come here making baseless claims while simultaneously admitting you don’t know the facts.

2) I’m sorry I haven’t posted on topics to your liking. From here on out, I’ll make sure to PM you every morning I log onto Yappi and see what topics want me to discuss.

Last edited:
1) I laughed at the post for your last sentence, given how often you come here making baseless claims while simultaneously admitting you don’t k of the facts.

2) I’m sorry I haven’t posted on topics to your liking. From here on out, I’ll make sure to PM you every morning I log onto Yappi and see what topics want me to discuss.
LOL - right on cue.

Spineless sycophant - way to take a stand! So weak.

LOL - right on cue.

Spineless sycophant - way to take a stand! So weak.

Why aren’t you the debate forum discussing the deaths of the Afgani people trying to escape Kabul? Why aren’t you discussing the hardships faced by members of the LGBT community in the USA? Why aren’t taking a stand these topics on Yappi, trey?! Are you spineless? Or is it maybe because not everyone gives their opinion on every single topic on Yappi.com?

No, it’s because there’s no point discussing this with you. Any time someone brings up a legitimate point you either ignore or deflect, there’s no point. So instead I make fun of you, point out your inaccuracies and laugh at your posts. Just like I would with any troll.

The only reason I continue to post here is because you people continue to discredit the obvious - and someone needs to call you out for it.

Just like I would with any troll. I’ll also be sure to ask your opinion each day about topics I can and cannot have an opinion on. Apparently that’s important to you.

Blame it on pboy - he went on for years about why he was so stumped that Elder couldn’t attract minority athletes.

LOL - really, you’re stumped by that? LOL

And now a decade later, you’re all still stumped. Man, just unlucky I guess LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.