Perry Panthers vs. Clarkson North Football

BIG ED

This isn’t the Canadian team many folks were used to seeing over the past 10-15 years that have come to Ohio to play. This team has some players, one, a DE, has a full ride to Va. Tech. I’ve watched film on him and he’s a handful. They play and have played many very good Ohio teams like Hoban, St. Ed’s, Ignatius, Moeller, Elder, Mentor, among others. True they’ve come up on the short end of the stick against those teams, I believe they will battle the Panthers and it will be a close game. Not sure how often they’ve seen the Wing T, but that could be an advantage for Perry. Defensively, Perry will need to tackle better and play good D on the backend. Clarkson looks to have a better than average QB and receivers.

Admittedly, I have not done any homework on this question

What is the best way for me to purchase a ticket for Saturday...is there a way for perry to financially benefit?

What is the best way for me to purchase a ticket for Saturday...is there a way for perry to financially benefit?
Online….Ticketmaster Or Tickets will be on sale at the gate for Saturdays game vs. North Clarkson. Prices are $15 for general admission and $10 for Students. They take cash or credit and no fees with cash. The tickets are good for all 3 games that day. The answer to your second part is no.

Last edited:

This was posted on the Perry Athletics facebook. You can also get tickets at the gate.

Attention Perry Fans. Tickets will be on sale at the gate for Saturdays game vs. North Clarkson. Prices are $15 for general admission and $10 for Students. They take cash or credit and no fees with cash. The tickets are good for all 3 games that day for all you diehard football fans. Go Perry!

This isn’t the Canadian team many folks were used to seeing over the past 10-15 years that have come to Ohio to play. This team has some players, one, a DE, has a full ride to Va. Tech. I’ve watched film on him and he’s a handful. They play and have played many very good Ohio teams like Hoban, St. Ed’s, Ignatius, Moeller, Elder, Mentor, among others. True they’ve come up on the short end of the stick against those teams, I believe they will battle the Panthers and it will be a close game. Not sure how often they’ve seen the Wing T, but that could be an advantage for Perry. Defensively, Perry will need to tackle better and play good D on the backend. Clarkson looks to have a better than average QB and receivers.

They did beat Iggy in 2019

Just curious, how did Perry get picked into playing this game?

Just curious, how did Perry get picked into playing this game?
No clue other than Perry was supposed to be home against Akron East, but they dropped Perry for a road game at Dover. Perry was looking for a week two game this spring and this game at Benson fell into their hands.

Actually went to this game with my St.V buddy, game was very winnable for Perry but your not gonna win many games by passing only 3 times per game, actually liked going for it on 4th down but the play call was abysmal, can't believe Perry doesn't have a 4th down play you run only once or twice a year in special circumstances, but the Clarkson team was better than advertised, they were big, fast and well coached, Perry's defense had trouble all nite stopping them especially the run but overall a entertaining game and well played by both teams

JMO…Perry being coached by anybody but Wakefield equals mediocre at best. Kids respected him and played harder for him. This new coach I’m afraid doesn’t get the same out of his kids.

Big Ed or Perry67, was there ever any kid on the roster who could consistently put the ball in the end zone on kickoffs like this kid can? He has one heck of a leg on him!

Congrats to Clarkson North on the win. Hard fought game. Toughest team from up north I’ve ever seen. Winnable game for the Panthers. Very crucial play on fourth and the length of the football late in the game. Personally I would have run straight ahead. Hopefully the Panthers learn to tackle better in space. It cost them several big plays. The kids fought hard for 48, need to get more consistent on their blocking assignment. They’ll be ok. Need to learn from their mistakes.