18. Perrysburg
19. Wadsworth
20. Fairfield
21. Toledo St. Francis
22. West Clermont
23. St. Eds
24. Medina Highland
25. Troy
if PBR is going to just rank the OCC schools b2b2b2b, it would probably be better to just change the idea of the poll at this point since D1 baseball in this state is probably the most nuanced competition to ‘rank’ statewide after a top 5.

Perhaps tiers like “frontrunner(s)”, “will be in Akron come June”, “in the hunt” etc

PBR far more legitimate rankings than coaches poll who don’t know any of the teams
PBR doesn't know all of the teams either. They simply send out a Google Survey for all coaches to fill out with info on their team. This is what they use to compile their "Top 25". Not much different than the coaches poll which also sends out a form for all coaches to update their records and team info.

PBR doesn't know all of the teams either. They simply send out a Google Survey for all coaches to fill out with info on their team. This is what they use to compile their "Top 25". Not much different than the coaches poll which also sends out a form for all coaches to update their records and team info.
they dont know all the teams but they know all the ranked players and commits

figure that is in their decision making process as well

PBR knows tons of players and sends out extremely detailed coaches surveys. The coaches in the coaches poll don’t even know the difference between Kenton and Kenston. As a coach in NE Ohio that has a team in both rankings, I can say I’ve never received a survey from OHSBCA and I couldn’t tell you anything about teams in other regions before the year starts.

PBR knows tons of players and sends out extremely detailed coaches surveys. The coaches in the coaches poll don’t even know the difference between Kenton and Kenston. As a coach in NE Ohio that has a team in both rankings, I can say I’ve never received a survey from OHSBCA and I couldn’t tell you anything about teams in other regions before the year starts.
I too am a coach (Central District) as well as a state poll voter and I can tell you that all coaches were sent an email from the OHSBCA (came from John Bakalar who is the state poll director) with access to a Google sheet for coaches to input information on their team (records, notes, etc.). As a voter, I rely on this heavily, along with what I know personally about teams around the state. If coaches do not put anything on this sheet, it's not the fault of the voters. This same process is how All-Ohio voting is done. It's up to coaches to nominate and input information on their players.
If you don't have access to the Google Sheet let me know and I can send it to you so you'll have access to it throughout the season to update your record. I would also make sure the OHSBCA and your district has your contact info so you are getting all emails and communications from them.

I too am a coach (Central District) as well as a state poll voter and I can tell you that all coaches were sent an email from the OHSBCA (came from John Bakalar who is the state poll director) with access to a Google sheet for coaches to input information on their team (records, notes, etc.). As a voter, I rely on this heavily, along with what I know personally about teams around the state. If coaches do not put anything on this sheet, it's not the fault of the voters. This same process is how All-Ohio voting is done. It's up to coaches to nominate and input information on their players.
If you don't have access to the Google Sheet let me know and I can send it to you so you'll have access to it throughout the season to update your record. I would also make sure the OHSBCA and your district has your contact info so you are getting all emails and communications from them.
Never had an issue getting all Ohio emails. I stand by my statement that PBR rankings hold up better year to year

Troy has 4, possibly 5 high end D1 players on their team right now. One who is the number 6 player in this years class according to PBR. One who is number 4 on in the freshman class PBR. Plus Frey who is their best pitcher who is not pitching this year due to surgery. (Junior). Not to mention Aikins who throws high 80s and O’Leary who is a freshman batting .571 so far. They are loaded. Been a long time since Troy has had this much talent coming through.

Here's the top 5 in each Division in the latest Ohio PBR rankings:
D1-
1. Moeller
2. Mason
3. Olentangy Orange
4. Walsh
5. Olentangy Berlin

D2-
1. Bishop Watterson
2. Defiance
3. Jonathan Alder
4. Badin