Fight Me Kung Fu GIF by BrownSugarApp

I can't stop chuckling bout - say it slow Barberton Kmart....Barberton Kmart

lol

PACtion™

Here use these:

View attachment 56952

Gannett newspapers are always a source of comedy:

View attachment 56953
I can answer that space for you...lol....they are mailing the newspapers now...and that space is where they put the home address....found out they only have 8,000 people that get the actual paper...the Beacon has 25,000...was told they may not mail that one...I can't believe somebody would pay the price for what they want at a store counter as your picture shows

There are times that show the jelly donuts have not damaged the gray matter you have left....lol.

For those who have not looked at the new PAC 7 thread....the line below is just part of the diatribe Raylan posted...and he didn't even attempt to use the sarcasm font....lol

"Northwest & Canton South have a lot of suggestions on who could join the league, but no one trusts their opinion since both schools have been a part of so many failed leagues before."

Last edited:
Fight Me Kung Fu GIF by BrownSugarApp

I can't stop chuckling bout - say it slow Barberton Kmart....Barberton Kmart

lol

PACtion™
Too funny. It's where I was at in life at the time. Barberton Kmart is where most of the shopping was done in my early years. Then hop across the street to White House cause Belgrade Gardens was high society.

Too funny. It's where I was at in life at the time. Barberton Kmart is where most of the shopping was done in my early years. Then hop across the street to White House cause Belgrade Gardens was high society.
i had trips to kmart for school shoppin way back in the day - it was relatable. as a young man - didn't matter where I was going or what I was doing - the radar was on. LOL

radar GIF

PACtion™

There are times that show the jelly donuts have not damaged the gray matter you have left....lol.

For those who have not looked at the new PAC 7 thread....the line below is just part of the diatribe Raylan posted...and he didn't even attempt to use the sarcasm font....lol

"Northwest & Canton South have a lot of suggestions on who could join the league, but no one trusts their opinion since both schools have been a part of so many failed leagues before."
Downton Abbey GIF

Actually, im not sure how you know this, but I've been you tubing a lot of the old wrestling. I still love it. Vice also has a documentary series on the lives of the old wrestlers. Wrestlemania 1987 was a game changer for me.
Perhaps Koach deep in his Springfield Township bunker watches WWF VCR tapes from 1985.

We already know Hartville was the home of the Paul "Mr Wonderful" Orndorff Fan Club.

Actually, im not sure how you know this, but I've been you tubing a lot of the old wrestling. I still love it. Vice also has a documentary series on the lives of the old wrestlers. Wrestlemania 1987 was a game changer for me.
Macho Man vs The Dragon with the Animal & Miss Elizabeth is a top 10 all-time "most entertaining" moment in TV history. Of this there can be no argument.

Working at my palatial office I often listen to various podcasts or shows on YouTube as I send out red hot work email, and yes, that includes the mad wrestling rants of Jim Cornette.

Macho Man vs The Dragon with the Animal & Miss Elizabeth is a top 10 all-time "most entertaining" moment in TV history. Of this there can be no argument.
Miss elizabeth was very sweet, best manager ever. Once, to win a match, she pulled off her skirt and 'froze' the other team and thus the mega powers ended up winning due to both the distraction and testosterone boost. Doesn't get better than that.