#PACtion™ 2024

Coventry’s schedule is strange this year in the sense that they are on the road from weeks 2-5. If they would have played Manchester away they would have not had a home game until week 6. Coventry I think only has four home games this season against Manchester, Woodridge, Ravenna, and Field.
and now so does Manchester

Hey now, the Rockets certainly have a top 3 stadium in the county but let's not push it

How can you not love a football stadium on top of a hill!....top 3 in the county...lol....lets see there is Carrollton, Conotton Valley, and Malvern..I think I named all the high schools in Carroll County...wanted to include Salineville and Southern Local...just because they never get a mention..but being located in Columbian County well the rules say Carroll County....lol

Last edited:

How can you not love a football stadium on top of a hill!....top 3 in the county...lol....lets see there is Carrollton, Conotton Valley, and Malvern..I think I named all the high schools in Carroll County...wanted to include Salineville and Southern Local...just because they never get a mention..but being located in Columbian County well the rules say Carroll County....lol
Thought for sure you had to be wrong, but then looked it up and nope, just 3 high schools (with football, dont want to upset anyone at the Carroll Co Christian Academy). So regardless of where you place one of the stadiums, you'd probably say this would be a contest to be (WARNING: dated/insensitive reference coming) the tallest midget?

Regardless, think we could all agree that Malvern is a DISTANT 3rd to the other 2.

Thought for sure you had to be wrong, but then looked it up and nope, just 3 high schools (with football, dont want to upset anyone at the Carroll Co Christian Academy). So regardless of where you place one of the stadiums, you'd probably say this would be a contest to be (WARNING: dated/insensitive reference coming) the tallest midget?

Regardless, think we could all agree that Malvern is a DISTANT 3rd to the other 2.
We say it's more of a quality over quantity thing here, you Bellstores boys wouldn't understand

We say it's more of a quality over quantity thing here, you Bellstores boys wouldn't understand
Filmed in Malvern?
1707691008582.png

We have to correct this...the tallest vertically challenged person in the room...lol

As Joe Tait would say...."Wham with the right hand!"...lol
I met Joe. I didn't think he was the icon everyone else claimed after meeting him. I respect his career and love of animals (he was a quasi-farmer in Lodi) and railroads (huge rail buff) but he was pretty much a grumpy old man who hated the sports league and team that paid him quite well. At the end, and I'd say over his last 20 years or so, he was far more passionate about DiGiorno's frozen pizza then he was about the NBA or Cavaliers.

Last edited:
Now that I'm thinking about it: As far as the Cavaliers go, Austin Carr was the best person I've met from that organization. Nice guy, good sense of humor. Represents the Cavaliers very well.