PAC - 7 Football

Good luck tonight Panthers. Way back on page 1 or 2 of this thread I said that you weren't going to be a good team and only had a few good players this year. You have shown me that you in fact are a good team and that once you got back to Panther football you turned yourself around and played your arse's off. I think you are outmanned tonight and will probably get a running clock put on you, but in my opinion you did right by your community and your tradition the way you played the last 7-8 weeks.

Fun year, all. As SS25 said, wasn't the league's best, but was quite entertaining.

Best of luck to Loudonville & welcome aboard Canton South.

Look forward to talking to y'all again on the flip side.

If anyone has access to the 2022 schedules, please post. Want to see what the date will be when we get the "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOOD!!!" posters to jump on here after an unexpected win. (if you know, you know)

This manchester team under performed n so many ways, never should've lost to NW, Black River, or Fairless. 7 - 5 is very average, wait till next year ... people in Pantherland will wish they were 7 - 5. They could play Kirkland 20 times and never come within 20 points of them.

Fun year, all. As SS25 said, wasn't the league's best, but was quite entertaining.

Best of luck to Loudonville & welcome aboard Canton South.

Look forward to talking to y'all again on the flip side.

If anyone has access to the 2022 schedules, please post. Want to see what the date will be when we get the "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOOD!!!" posters to jump on here after an unexpected win. (if you know, you know)
Football schedules for 2022-2023 school year from Arbiter:

Fairless
Scrimmages are Indian Valley and @ Waynedale
@ Sandy Valley
Tusky Valley
Claymont
@ Northwest
Orrville
@ CVCA
Canton South
@ Manchester
Triway
@ Tuslaw

Manchester
Carrollton
Sandy Valley
OPEN
Orrville
@ Canton South
@ Tuslaw
Triway
Fairless
@ Northwest
@ CVCA

Triway
OPEN (Any chance that the opener isn't West Holmes?)
Marengo Highland
@ Waynedale
Tuslaw
CVCA
@ Canton South
@ Manchester
Northwest
@ Fairless
Orrville

Tuslaw
Scrimmages are Waynedale and @ Sandy Valley
@ Smithville
@ Dalton
@ Tusky Valley
@ Triway
Northwest
Manchester
@ Orrville
@ Canton South
CVCA
Fairless

Northwest
Scrimmages are @ New Philadelphia and TBA
@ Norton
Marlington
Louisville
Fairless
@ Tuslaw
@ Orrville
CVCA
@ Triway
Manchester
@ Canton South

Canton South
Akron North
OPEN
Sandy Valley
@ CVCA
Manchester
Triway
@ Fairless
Tuslaw
@ Orrville
Northwest

CVCA
VASJ
Kent Roosevelt
@ Woodridge
Canton South
@ Triway
Fairless
@ Northwest
Orrville
@ Tuslaw
Manchester

Orrville Orrville has nothing posted on Arbiter, so I pieced together their league schedule from the other 7 and checked some other Arbiters for possible nonleague games.
@ Wooster
West Holmes
OPEN
@ Manchester
@ Fairless
Northwest
Tuslaw
@ CVCA
Canton South
@ Triway