Outrage?

Where is the outrage from Democrats who pride themselves on support of civil rights towards the federal government for the fraudulent, unconstitutional spying by the FBI on an American citizen?

This Says it All !!! Just a Smear Campaign

If they aren't defended they are useless. It is kind of like having money. If nobody will take it as currency in exchange for something, then all you have is paper. You may think you have money but you don't? Are you an academic dude?
That is where you go wrong. Money is a legal fiction. It has no value except that artificially given to it by the backing of a government. Freedom is real. The first man to walk on two legs had it. We set up government and thereby surrender some parts of our freedom in order to have nice roads and for community defense. Our freedom had intrinsic value before we received it, at birth. It is the natural state of things.

I am not an academic and probably would not last long in what passes for academia these days. I did spend eight years at university and have three degrees. I have served in the military and have worked professionally and as a volunteer in positions and activities that allow me to support the rights of other Americans. I have also done quite a bit of volunteering in the area combating homelessness. Since you asked.

Where's the Outrage

Hunter Biden allegedly refusing to answer 'basic' finance questions in paternity suit

The mother of Hunter Biden’s child says the son of former vice president and Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden is refusing to answer any questions pertaining to his “basic” lifestyle and finances as the hearing in their tumultuous paternity case approaches, court papers show.

Lunden Roberts and the younger Biden are embroiled in a bitter court battle in Arkansas surrounding their 16-month-old baby, whom Roberts has argued he should support, according to court records and multiple reports.

The Daily Mail was first to report the latest legal filings, which were submitted to the court Wednesday.

Hunter Biden, the papers allege, “has provided no support for this child for over a year. The Court should not let the defendant continue to avoid his natural and legal duty to support his child by failing to provide basic information about his income, finances, and lifestyle.”

That is where you go wrong. Money is a legal fiction. It has no value except that artificially given to it by the backing of a government. Freedom is real. The first man to walk on two legs had it. We set up government and thereby surrender some parts of our freedom in order to have nice roads and for community defense. Our freedom had intrinsic value before we received it, at birth. It is the natural state of things.

I am not an academic and probably would not last long in what passes for academia these days. I did spend eight years at university and have three degrees. I have served in the military and have worked professionally and as a volunteer in positions and activities that allow me to support the rights of other Americans. I have also done quite a bit of volunteering in the area combating homelessness. Since you asked.
We seem to missing one another here. Rights, Liberties, Freedoms or whatever you want to call them are non existent from a practical perspective unless there are some kind of protections. You might as well not have them. I don't understand what you are trying to prove with this. You started with a very practical question....Why aren't dems upset about Carter Page's civil rights violation? It was the wrong question but it was practical and it had meaning. Inherent in it, was that Carter had a right to privacy but it was violated and it should not have been because of the protections he is granted by his government. You seemed to understand that had the government not offered its protections, there would be no real or practical application of the right and no reason to be upset. Now your argument has devolved into some conceptual or theoretical muck that renders your original question utterly pointless.

We seem to missing one another here. Rights, Liberties, Freedoms or whatever you want to call them are non existent from a practical perspective unless there are some kind of protections. You might as well not have them.
You do not consider one essential ingredient; the blood of patriots and of tyrants. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". What government support did the minute men, the continentals and, before them, the Sons of Liberty have in support of their rights? None, in fact the government was using all of its force to suppress their rights.

The thing of greatest concern that happened this week was not the impeachment, but the news that a government official lied, misused the mechanism of justice and has, so far gotten away with it to violate a citizen's fundamental rights. I, and a good many other patriots would go to war over it if, ultimately, justice is not served.

The point is that the Founders believed in natural rights, which encompasses all of them, and as Jefferson so eloquently put it, are endowed by our Creator. PMJ has tried to explain it to you, but as with most who make the effort, your eyes just glaze over.

Madison may be considered the author of the Bill of Rights, but he was reluctant to even write them down. You see the Founders believed that our rights were so obvious, so unassailable, so endowed, that writing them down only provided fodder for future sophists such as yourself to quibble over the words and divine some meaning that was never intended.

They were 100% correct.
Very well stated. Thanks

ProV1 presents himself as an educated man and belittles others while his education is clearly lacking and he has no understanding of the American Experiment. ProV1 thinks Hobbes is just the name of a stuffed tiger and Ben Franklin just flew kites.

DerpV1‘s writing is looking Muddier and Muddier all the time. Down right Muddled.

You do not consider one essential ingredient; the blood of patriots and of tyrants. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". What government support did the minute men, the continentals and, before them, the Sons of Liberty have in support of their rights? None, in fact the government was using all of its force to suppress their rights.

The thing of greatest concern that happened this week was not the impeachment, but the news that a government official lied, misused the mechanism of justice and has, so far gotten away with it to violate a citizen's fundamental rights. I, and a good many other patriots would go to war over it if, ultimately, justice is not served.
Dude....Minutemen, Continentals, Son’s of Liberty? I’m concerned you are freaking out. I would not go to war over the crappy government official who broke the law. Let the justice system take care of him. In the mean time, thank your country for offering you the protections that make these rights worth a crap. If that is intolerable to you, maybe you should immigrate to a place where humans don’t fail and government protections are not needed. Let me know when you find that place. I will be right here.

Dude....Minutemen, Continentals, Son’s of Liberty?
So, then logically, the Freedom Fighters of the 1960's had no rights because the government was not supporting the exercise of their rights (which obviously, based on your position they did not have). They had no rights until the National Guard was sent in to enforce rights that they did not yet have because the government, to that point in time, had not supported them.

Your mind is mush. Oh, and as far as the miscreant in the FBI is concerned, his actions are the least of it. What is more disturbing is that the FISA Court knew about this criminal act for years, as has every senior officer in the FBI and DOJ and nothing has been done about it.

FISA Court Owes Some Answers
Why did the presiding judge stonewall Rep. Devin Nunes when he reported FBI abuses?

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court this week blasted the Federal Bureau of Investigation for “misconduct” in the Carter Page surveillance warrant. Some would call this accountability. Others will more rightly call it the FISC’s “shocked to find gambling” moment.

Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer issued her four-page rebuke of the FBI Tuesday, after a Justice Department inspector general report publicly exposing the FBI’s abuses. The judge blasted the FBI for misleading the court by providing “unsupported or contradicted” information and by withholding exculpatory details about Mr. Page. The FISC noted the seriousness of the conduct and gave the FBI until Jan. 10 to explain how it will do better.

On Feb. 7, 2018, Devin Nunes, then chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to Judge Collyer informing her of its findings in his probe of the FBI’s Page application. He wrote that “the Committee found that the FBI and DOJ failed to disclose the specific political actors paying for uncorroborated information” that went to the court, “misled the FISC regarding dissemination of this information,” and “failed to correct these errors in the subsequent renewals.” Mr. Nunes asked the court whether any transcripts of FISC hearings about this application existed, and if so, to provide them to the committee.

..... Judge Collyer blew him off.

FISA Court Owes Some Answers
Why did the presiding judge stonewall Rep. Devin Nunes when he reported FBI abuses?

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court this week blasted the Federal Bureau of Investigation for “misconduct” in the Carter Page surveillance warrant. Some would call this accountability. Others will more rightly call it the FISC’s “shocked to find gambling” moment.

Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer issued her four-page rebuke of the FBI Tuesday, after a Justice Department inspector general report publicly exposing the FBI’s abuses. The judge blasted the FBI for misleading the court by providing “unsupported or contradicted” information and by withholding exculpatory details about Mr. Page. The FISC noted the seriousness of the conduct and gave the FBI until Jan. 10 to explain how it will do better.

On Feb. 7, 2018, Devin Nunes, then chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to Judge Collyer informing her of its findings in his probe of the FBI’s Page application. He wrote that “the Committee found that the FBI and DOJ failed to disclose the specific political actors paying for uncorroborated information” that went to the court, “misled the FISC regarding dissemination of this information,” and “failed to correct these errors in the subsequent renewals.” Mr. Nunes asked the court whether any transcripts of FISC hearings about this application existed, and if so, to provide them to the committee.

..... Judge Collyer blew him off.
Are you surprised that a judge blew off Devin Nunes?

It is totally amusing how Hillary still lives in all your heads.

You didn't figure it out yet? They are very much connected because it is all about not letting someone in the white house or stay in the white house who will expose their own corruption.
Do you think it is just a mere coincidence that the same person/ and helpers who loved Clinton and hated Trump (as proven by their own text) were in charge of Clinton Emails and the debunked Trump Russia fabrication?...Yes I said fabrication, as that is exactly what the were just caught doing to Spy on the Trump campaign.