OSU vs UM and MSU

Penn State Iowa dual that followed showed who the NC will be. Ohio St is vey good though. Big Ten wrestling is very good wrestling top to bottom and I love watching it every chance I get.

He was "forced" to try that roll? Sorry, but I disagree.
Yeah uh what, forced to try a roll? Amine clearly hurt something in that previous sequence, knee or ankle or whatever but he was far from 100%. Right after the match he pointed to his knee it looked like. Take advantage of the situation and win the match. Instead Amine does.

125 Malik looked like Malik. When he has a lead in the third I'm always pretty confident.
133 Mendez Got the job done against a pretty seasoned college wrestler.
141 D'Emilio Had two great doubles. Minus the reversal he looked good. Rarely does a Mattin not bleed in a match.
149 Sasso wasn't challenged and wrestled well. Fifteen bonus point wins this season.
157 Paddy wrestled decent against a decent wrestler.
165 Kharchla looked better than last time I saw him. Had two nice shots that he needs to finish and one I thought he did. He didn't seem to gas. Unlucky at the end.
174 Smith Looked okay and beat a guy he should. I hate giving up an escape with four seconds.
184 Romero was never in danger. Controlled the match.
197 Hoffman got a win.
285 Swenski was a surprise and probably didn't do much worse than Orndorff.

Good win for the Buckeyes.

165-Karchla vs Amine
Amine with a pin in OT-2. I thought Karchla got the TD in SV.
Buckeyes 14-9
174-Smith vs Maylor
Smith wins by dec
17-9 Buckeyes
184-Romero vs Finesilver
Romero wins 7-4
20-9 Buckeyes
197-Hoffman vs Rogers
dec hoffman
23-9 buckeyes
285-Orndorf vs Paris
fall for Paris
23-15 Buckeyes
Kharch quit his move seemed like he thought he had the two and relaxed if he keeps going he had it

Help me out. I know the rules are somewhat different in college but, do the officials ever call UNR? I heard the official warn Amine more than once on the head slaps. A couple were almost blows. Also, if there is fleeing the mat to avoid being scored on Amine running out of bounds in OT had to be close. Just sayin'.