OSU coach carjacked

And Trump is a word smith 😂. Let me ask an honest question. An honest answer would be appreciated. It goes to character. Does the fact that 20 women have accused him of sexual assault bother you at all? Or are you in the camp that is all one huge conspiracy.

In the era of "me too" and considering what a threat Trump is to the swamp, I take these "accusations" with a grain of salt... until he is proven guilty. Remember the accusations against Kavanaugh at the end of his confirmation... the left has ZERO dignity. With that said, all politicians are scum, and Trump is certainly flawed however I do not consider him a career, swamp-creature politician.

I almost exclusively judge Trump by his policy positions, and in that regard, I give him a well-above-passing grade. I couldn't care less about his personality and non-presidential demeanor. I consider how passionately hated he is by the media, academia, corporate America, Hollywood, and especially the swamp to be a glowing endorsement. They all don't want him to be president for a reason and that reason does not serve the American people.

However, "they" will NEVER let him be president again. They will kill him before letting him be president again. And this should tell you everything you need to know about the state of this country. They killed JFK and they will kill Trump to preserve their evil.

In the era of "me too" and considering what a threat Trump is to the swamp, I take these "accusations" with a grain of salt... until he is proven guilty. Remember the accusations against Kavanaugh at the end of his confirmation... the left has ZERO dignity. With that said, all politicians are scum, and Trump is certainly flawed however I do not consider him a career, swamp-creature politician.

I almost exclusively judge Trump by his policy positions, and in that regard, I give him a well-above-passing grade. I couldn't care less about his personality and non-presidential demeanor. I consider how passionately hated he is by the media, academia, corporate America, Hollywood, and especially the swamp to be a glowing endorsement. They all don't want him to be president for a reason and that reason does not serve the American people.

However, "they" will NEVER let him be president again. They will kill him before letting him be president again. And this should tell you everything you need to know about the state of this country. They killed JFK and they will kill Trump to preserve their evil.
Who is “they”? And if they keep him from being president I love “they”

You are going to make a great communist sheep.
So it’s a communist regime that is trying to take Trumpavirus down? And those were commie minions that stormed the capital to make Trumputin look bad? Qanon has taken your ability to reason. There are professionals that specialize in deprograming folks whose minds have been taken over by cult like thinking and showing blind loyalty to one person who could care less about you. Seek one out. God bless you my comrade

Yeah, JFK was a much better person than Trump..... he actually served in the military and was a war hero... he did not claim to have bone spurs and have daddy get him out of serving his country... you're right: they shouldn't be in the same sentence.

You are going to make a great communist sheep.
Why can't you answer CandB's question? Seems like a pretty easy question... Who are "they"?

Did you order the NFT cards yet? Did you go to the Christmas Q-A-Nut meeting and see the choir sing "JFK IS Coming To Town"?

The right-wing nut jobs love to use words like "they", "people", "many people", "friends", "deep state", etc.... But they never seem to be able to give definite answers as to who these people actually are...
They are brainwashed. They have some kind of blind faith loyalty to one single man. Our buddy Grim thinks it’s a communist conspiracy trying to prevent Trumputin from winning. When in fact Trump himself salutes, admires and wants to be one. Like his buddies Kim, Putin and Erdogan. Maybe 1/2the country does want a strongman to tell them what to do since they cannot think on their own.

They are brainwashed. They have some kind of blind faith loyalty to one single man. Our buddy Grim thinks it’s a communist conspiracy trying to prevent Trumputin from winning. When in fact Trump himself salutes, admires and wants to be one. Like his buddies Kim, Putin and Erdogan. Maybe 1/2the country does want a strongman to tell them what to do since they cannot think on their own.

Sounds like if you don't support me you don't support democracy, you ain't black etc, and his fellow racist mentor Obama.

Two racist pieces of crap

A guy gets carjacked and it somehow ends up being 12 pages of political bullcrap. Here’s some fun facts. The likelihood of a teenager caring or even knowing who the mayor of the city they live in is likely very small. Same goes for knowing who the governor is of Ohio.

The best part of this is that the jackers actually wanted Bailey’s wallet and phone. Knowing his car was a rental and that his cellphone is vital during signing period he told them to take the car. Top level thinking

Here’s some fun facts. The likelihood of a teenager caring or even knowing who the mayor of the city they live in is likely very small. Same goes for knowing who the governor is of Ohio.
Here's another fun fact. Glenville Sr transfer is registered to vote at home his dad owns outside CMSD. However, dad is registered to vote at home of Glenville alum near Glenville. Those 2 are seemingly interested in politics.

On a, somewhat related note....McKinley and St. V had to be seperated during the handshake line yesterday....approximately 2 months after the Massillon/McKinley handshake line fight.

A guy gets carjacked and it somehow ends up being 12 pages of political bullcrap. Here’s some fun facts. The likelihood of a teenager caring or even knowing who the mayor of the city they live in is likely very small. Same goes for knowing who the governor is of Ohio.

The best part of this is that the jackers actually wanted Bailey’s wallet and phone. Knowing his car was a rental and that his cellphone is vital during signing period he told them to take the car. Top level thinking
Lol this type of top level thinking we needed a month ago when Day was getting punked by an assistant coach

Here's another fun fact. Glenville Sr transfer is registered to vote at home his dad owns outside CMSD. However, dad is registered to vote at home of Glenville alum near Glenville. Those 2 are seemingly interested in politics.
Remember when you made up a NFL alumni from Glenville to complain about Walsh Jesuit's backup QB transferring? 🤣

Remember when you made up a NFL alumni from Glenville to complain about Walsh Jesuit's backup QB transferring? 🤣
Glenville starting QB last year is registered to vote at the home his father owns in Twinsburg. Despite owning the home in Twinsburg, his father is registered to vote at the home of a Glenville alum in Cleveland. Its all public record. Now show me where any part of this is false.

Glenville starting QB last year is registered to vote at the home his father owns in Twinsburg. Despite owning the home in Twinsburg, his father is registered to vote at the home of a Glenville alum in Cleveland. Its all public record. Now show me where any part of this is false.
We heard you the first 100 times trust me lmao. Do you remember making up the NFL alumni "Maurice hall" for the entire season?

You make one good point. The vast majority of America’s electorate, the voters, know nothing about the record of the people they vote for. They couldn’t tell you if their Senator, Joesph Blow voted for or against an immigration bill, or gun control or any other issue that affects them directly. In short, the voting public is simply a bunch of blind loyalists who developed a political ideology based on lies, deceit and misinformation, along with what their buddies can convince them of. These outrageous conspiracy theories, that have zero basis in facts, have taken hold and voters are falling for the bait hook, line and sinker. It will take direct involvement from almighty god to fix our political issues. That’s my very own diatribe for the day thank you for indulging me. Merry Christmas to all of you, conservatives and liberals 🌲🧑‍🎄🎄🎅

We heard you the first 100 times trust me lmao
So you cannot refute my claim as it is public record. I have seen you like to post laughing emojis and lmfaos. What is more funny to you, that OHSAA has created this system that leads to parents falsifying voter registration or that parents actually do it.

I live in Cleveland proper....I bought a new car with a manual transmission....most effective theft protection device, and nobody wants one anymore!

Unless a carjacker just shoots me when they realize they can't drive the car. But I think I can run fast enough to get out of the way. At least my car will still be there.

So you cannot refute my claim as it is public record. I have seen you like to post laughing emojis and lmfaos. What is more funny to you, that OHSAA has created this system that leads to parents falsifying voter registration or that parents actually do it.
I find it hilarious that you are so obsessed. You know what else is on public record?