Orange Bowl - #2 Michigan vs #3 Georgia

Who wins?

• Michigan

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Georgia

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they really test Michigan? Ohio State O-line was exposed by Michigan. Georgia and Bama D's are better.
OSU will likely have two o - lineman drafted in the 1st two rds. And 2 receivers drafted in the 1st rd. The Bucks had over 400 yds of offense vs SCUM. OSU would score against UGA.

I don’t think anyone is arguing for Ohio State. Their front 7 would struggle against any top 15 team. Oregon and Michigan offenses not impressive and had their way with them up front.
Ohio State offense had 64 yards rushing against Michigan and 128 against Oregon. The 4 tackle O-line didn't work against better than average Ds.

Michigan wins this by two scores. This will be worse than the tOSU game. UM's line pushes around the younger defensive line of UGA and drives the field and eats up clock. The UM defense makes UGA's QB have to beat them, which he can't do, and UM holds Georgia under 24 points. UM 34-20
Bold prediction... The Oline from UM will be key in how they handle the best front 7 they will have seen all year.. Gattis/Harbaugh need to be creative at times and take some shots when they can and complete them.. No team can really live on 3rd and 6+ and either can the Michigan team.. I would be surprised if the winner win by more than 10.. Looking forward to watching some good football this afternoon/evening.. Go Big Ten!!
You don't know football.
Easy to say once a game is half way over... ?‍♂️ The ignore option is awesome... Happy New Year! Sun will come up tomorrow and my nice life will continue... goo luck to you. (y)

Last edited:
Georgia is due for a title with all the recruiting classes they’ve had the past 5 years or so. Pretty sure they’re the most talented team in the country based on recruiting rankings.

Georgia is due for a title with all the recruiting classes they’ve had the past 5 years or so. Pretty sure they’re the most talented team in the country based on recruiting rankings.
Did you forget the SEC Title game.

Nope but if not this year when for Georgia? It’s a down year and they’ve got to win one with all that talent eventually.
Probably never. It will be funny if there’s legit talk of Smart’s seat starting to get warm.

1641007772148.png