Open Weeks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday Updates:
Week 8

Caldwell @ Fort Frye - Cancelled (Fort Frye looking)
Cleveland John Marshall @ Cleveland Rhodes - Cancelled (John Marshall looking)
Cleveland VASJ @ Conneaut (PA) - Cancelled (VASJ looking)
Columbiana @ East Palestine - Cancelled (Columbiana looking)
Dayton Carroll @ Cincinnati McNicholas - Cancelled (McNicholas looking)
Phalen Academy (IN) @ Cincinnati Shroder - Cancelled (??? looking)
Westlake @ Rocky River - Cancelled (Rocky River looking)

Cleveland Glenville @ Rocky River
Sidney @ Fort Loramie

Last edited:
This might sound funny but why dont Sidney and Fort Loramie play?
The only reason it's funny is the Divisions and Fort already played a D2 school out of Indiana. Does anyone know if Fort was having homecoming? Sidney's homecoming is this week. I know it was a home game for fort nut they weren't going to get any money from Thurgood Marshall. Tell fort they can keep there away gate money. Also Fort is better than Fairborn so it would be a better game. Makes all the sense in the world to me so that's probably why it won't happen.

The only reason it's funny is the Divisions and Fort already played a D2 school out of Indiana. Does anyone know if Fort was having homecoming? Sidney's homecoming is this week. I know it was a home game for fort nut they weren't going to get any money from Thurgood Marshall. Tell fort they can keep there away gate money. Also Fort is better than Fairborn so it would be a better game. Makes all the sense in the world to me so that's probably why it won't happen.
I read it was supposed to be Fort’s senior night this week so I’d assume they would prefer it to be a home game

St. Paul-JFK would be fun.

And of course could happen in Week 14, so neither has any incentive to play it now.

Rocky River- Rootstown may be good also.I watched Rootstown kick the crap out of Chagrin Falls a couple years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.