Ooops, get woke, go broke

I'm not familiar with this. What was woke with G4? I also agree going woke and you'll lose a significant amount of viewreship.

I'm not familiar with this. What was woke with G4? I also agree going woke and you'll lose a significant amount of viewreship.
I don't know specifically what the programming was, but they had a person basically say on air, "If you don't like this kind of programming, don't watch." And soon after that, people stopped watching.

In 2021, the announcement was made that G4TV would, indeed, be coming back, this time as an online-exclusive channel on Twitch and YouTube.

People were excited but rightly cautious. This is, after all, the age of the woke, and many people were worried that the social justice crowd that has been attempting to take over gaming spaces would infect the new G4TV.

People were proven correct after one of its new hosts, Frosk, decided to go on a social justice rant about the social justice community’s favorite topic; sexism in gaming. Within this rant, Frosk painted men as the villains for not liking her because she’s not as “bangable” as previous famous G4 hostesses Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb. Her rant is long and contains all the ridiculous posturing and virtue signaling you’d expect from these kinds of rants, and ends with all the clapping and cheering you’d expect from her fellow cast and crewmates.

Never heard of G4 for Frosk until today. From the little I've gleaned so far, this Adam Sessler sounds like a pip also.

One of these days I'll have to break out the Super NES and see if I find that star again.