OHSAA Suspends Multiple Massillon Players - Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you explain the apartment complex in Steubenville that houses players that come in from Other city’s and states to play for Reno. Been using it for 20+ years.
Where is this complex located and what players were housed in it?

Players on Massillon have been deemed ineligible by the OHSAA. By definition, Massillon is involved. I’m not sure what your post means.
Individual players are being targeted for alleged infractions that as far as I can tell occurred at least a year ago. Nothing from the OHSAA insofar as any kind of accusation by the school district nor the team.

If the OHSAA had cause for it, they'd have already moved to suspend Moore.

Screenshot_20210926-175544_Chrome.jpg
Players on Massillon have been deemed ineligible by the OHSAA. By definition, Massillon is involved. I’m not sure what your post means.

Individual players are being targeted for alleged infractions that as far as I can tell occurred at least a year ago. Nothing from the OHSAA insofar as any kind of accusation by the school district nor the team.

If the OHSAA had cause for it, they'd have already moved to suspend Moore.
So what the poster means is that, while Massillon players are affected, Massillon the school system/coaching staff have not been accused of any wrongdoing?
Thanks, I was legitimately confused.

Pull out of the indoor complex or the stadium drive East on Harsh it's a quarter of a mile at the most on the left. Can't miss it there's always somebody sitting on a bench at the entrance smoking.
Have you been there?

Status
Not open for further replies.