OHSAA Pushing Vaccinations And Mask Use For 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we let everyone make their own choice and didn’t mandate vaccines in the past, we never would have eradicated smallpox and polio.
Not sure if this was said, but Polio isn't eradicated. Smallpox is the only human infectious disease to be known as completely eradicated. This came 190 years after the first vaccine for it. The Spanish flu for example which never had a vaccine is considered still around although as strand in the common flu.

To think we need a zero-sum game with covid-19 is about as horrible of an idea as you can have since there has only been one human disease that has hit the zero-sum mark (Smallpox) which was far more contagious and had around a 30% death rate.

Amazing the great pandemic hasn't already taken most of the Yapholes who've been on this site for years. Same idiots continue to post......and a new crop of fresh idiots to join them. The variants are coming boys and this time it's for real, get the freezer trucks lined up.
tell-me-again-waitive-heard-this-before.jpg

If we let everyone make their own choice and didn’t mandate vaccines in the past, we never would have eradicated smallpox and polio. No vaccine is 100% effective, and there will be people that shouldn’t get the vaccine (like the gentleman in the earlier post). If enough people get the vaccine though, we can protect those other groups from contacting COVID.

The World Health Organization was somehow able to get people vaccinated in the 1970s in third world countries to end smallpox, and now we no longer have to be vaccinated against it because it no longer exists in nature. Yet, we can’t convince every day people from the greatest country in the world to do their part to fight this 45 years later.

It’s just depressing to me. Getting vaccinated to help your fellow neighbors seems like the most American thing possible, yet it is being portrayed as an un-American thing to do. The same people that outright refuse to get vaccinated, are going to cause us to have to wear masks again (which they also hate…and I do too). My family and I have done our part for our school, our community, and our country; why hasn’t everyone else?
With all do respect, comparing Covid to smallpox, polio or the measles is like comparing a knee scope to open heart surgery.

You seem OVERWHELMINGLY misinformed! LOL

Those dang black and Hispanic Trump voters are killing us...LOL
smart guy hah?? Did I mention one thing about racial percentages??

I am talking about percentage of state population vaccinated and thus I will show you that I am not MISINFORMED

Of the 15 states that have the highest rates ALL of them were states that Biden won

of the 15 states that have the lowest rates, all but one was won by Trump (Georgia being the one that he didn't win)

I am talking about percentage of state population vaccinated and thus I will show you that I am not MISINFORMED

Of the 15 states that have the highest rates ALL of them were states that Biden won

of the 15 states that have the lowest rates, all but one was won by Trump (Georgia being the one that he didn't win)

Your exact words were "look at all the states and AREAS"... this would include AREAS with high minority populations and very high% Biden supporting democrat's, these are without a doubt the lowest AREAS by percentage for experimental never before tried gene manipulation treatment rates....so maybe you need to reread your post then go after what you would consider "useless unwashed masses of non compliers" before you go after Trump AREAS with a much higher percentages of guinea pigs.

he won Georgia....

Again WHY does it matter if others get the vaccine ?????? If you get it you protect yourself, PLUS you can also wear a mask which the liberals swear by....so WHY does if others get the vaccine??
The higher percentage of vaccinated people there are, the lower the chance the virus has to spread and mutate into more potent strains

The higher percentage of vaccinated people there are, the lower the chance the virus has to spread and mutate into more potent strains

Likely just the opposite. New studies are showing that viruses mutate in a similar nature to bacteria. Much in the way we get antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria from overuse of antibiotics...the diseases mutate to live through the treatment....thus the treatments are sometimes causing the mutations.
We also now know that natural immunity is much better at preventing reoccurrence of covid than the experimental treatments, yes millions of years of evolution often trumps modern science.

Either way the mutations so far have been much less deadly but more contagious than the original, this is what typically happens and is not a bad thing since natural immunity is superior to the experimental MRNA treatments. The new strains are no more deadly than the typical flu, so no need to panic...just lick a few door knobs and let nature do it's thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.