Ohio State vs Michigan 2020’s

It happens at every school. OSU had Curtis Grant and Jalin Marshall as 5*s who went undrafted. Justin Hilliard was a 5* and he is a long shot to be drafted. Clemson had Mitch Hyatt go undrafted. Alabama has had Eddie Williams, Robert Foster, Tony Brown, Blake Barnett as 5*s that went undrafted. I like sh*tting on Michigan as much as the next OSU fan but don't be stupid about it.

It does happen at every school, but I think programs like Clemson, Alabama, and OSU do develop their players much better than Michigan. I would argue there are other schools right there with Michigan including USC, Tennessee, Texas, and FSU who similarly don't develop players well despite having annual top 10 recruiting classes.

I lived through those year. They were rough. Every Michigan fan I knew spoke of it. Now I only hear crickets. ROTFLMAO!
Go Buckeyes!

My favorite's were 1997,1995,1996 and 1993 in that order, Ohio State was down in 1988 and 1989 if I recall, so those wins weren't as impressive. Michigan had better teams most years and needs to get back to that level again.

My favorite's were 1997,1995,1996 and 1993 in that order, Ohio State was down in 1988 and 1989 if I recall, so those wins weren't as impressive. Michigan had better teams most years and needs to get back to that level again.
You realize that was a quarter century ago ?

Look for a story about tsun and football this fall. Just heard that the president of um said that if the students weren't on campus in the fall then there would be no football. I'm going to look for confirmation now.
It's being reported in the Detroit Free Press.

Last edited: