Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

684ADC39-91FF-495A-810A-E49375C3399B.jpeg

I think it's much easier for Day to sit and say no pressure in semi game if vs GA. If a back to back game vs mich I'm not sure he believes that.....either get revenge and move to title game or lose 3 in row

I can’t see a world where TCU stays at 3 after losing
They barely lost and they won their regular season title in the Big 12. Ohio State didn’t win either they should be ahead of Ohio State. If they’d got blowed out like USC did against Utah then you could’ve made a case for dropping them to 4th or out completely maybe.

Ohio State going to need JSN to be healthy and playing to have a snowballs chance in hell against Georgia. Going to need a lot of quick passes to a good slot receiver (JSN) against that dline. Like those Patriot teams with Edelman and Amendola.

Ohio State has 1 lose to the #2 team in the country who hasn’t lost yet. TCU lose to a team that has 3 loses. Ohio State is the better team that’s why they will be ranked 3rd and TCU will be 4th.

Ohio State has 1 lose to the #2 team in the country who hasn’t lost yet. TCU lose to a team that has 3 loses. Ohio State is the better team that’s why they will be ranked 3rd and TCU will be 4th.
TCU also played big game against Tarleton State which will not count.

Is JSN a 1st rounder? I think 2nd with injury concerns. Playing another good game or 2 makes a R1
The combine will determine that. As a Buckeye fan I'd love to see him come back but as a realist I just don't see it happening. Screwed us just like Bosa.