Ohio High School Baseball Statistics

For fans, parents and opposing coaches the leagues that have stats all over their sites are a good thing.

I am not a fan though as that is an open book to a scouting report....

For fans, parents and opposing coaches the leagues that have stats all over their sites are a good thing.

I am not a fan though as that is an open book to a scouting report....
Stats are provided for Football and Basketball - why not baseball. From a scouting report perspective for High School baseball here it is for almost every team: 1) leadoff hitter is the fastest player; 2) 3 hole hitter is best hitter; 3) cleanup hitter has the most power. Please feel free to share this scouting report to help any teams that need it.

Stats are provided for Football and Basketball - why not baseball. From a scouting report perspective for High School baseball here it is for almost every team: 1) leadoff hitter is the fastest player; 2) 3 hole hitter is best hitter; 3) cleanup hitter has the most power. Please feel free to share this scouting report to help any teams that need it.
SPorts all around, although football you watch a lot of scout film.

Hoops...helps teams know the worst % FT of the other teams and a lot of other things. Baseball a stat line can tell a bigger part of the story.....

As a coach, I would love to have full access to opponents stat sheets....