Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

Looked and saw WJ has scheduled PV for 11/13. That's great to get the team ready for next year. Great job WJ!

ghsknightsfan, why did Greenon not end up playing NE this evening? I saw NE had to pick up CNE out of Clermont County.

Also justalurker D6 is tomorrow night. Burg plays at London against Adena and WJ travels to Coldwater.

Good luck OHC boys!

ghsknightsfan, why did Greenon not end up playing NE this evening? I saw NE had to pick up CNE out of Clermont County.

Also justalurker D6 is tomorrow night. Burg plays at London against Adena and WJ travels to Coldwater.

Good luck OHC boys!
Greenon was banged up, first and foremost. Greenons field was also pretty torn up.

but i think the boys were content losing in the 3rd round of the playoffs. and that’s just fine. my grandson said he was okay not playing because “he went out the way he always wanted to- in the playoffs”

while i love watching them play, totally understand the decision and makes perfect sense to me. no shame in ending it a week early and i hope no one shames them for it.

Greenon was banged up, first and foremost. Greenons field was also pretty torn up.

but i think the boys were content losing in the 3rd round of the playoffs. and that’s just fine. my grandson said he was okay not playing because “he went out the way he always wanted to- in the playoffs”

while i love watching them play, totally understand the decision and makes perfect sense to me. no shame in ending it a week early and i hope no one shames them for it.

Oh I don’t think anyone said anything, I was just wondering. No shame at all in their season!

Greenon vs Versailles next week would be a good game.
Greenon had concluded their season after falling to Roger Bacon. I think Versailles would win this by 2 scores? I don't know the strengths and weaknesses of Versailles, but they're a MAC school. maybe a matchup in the future is possible? Greenon is at the point as a program where it would be good to test themselves to see where they are at and playing a Versailles or Anna would make sense.

best of luck to BURG tomorrow night! I see them going up to MAC country and battling as they always do. They have a legit chance in this game.

new topic- Best players in OHC HISTORY?

best of luck to BURG tomorrow night! I see them going up to MAC country and battling as they always do. They have a legit chance in this game.

new topic- Best players in OHC HISTORY?
The first year of the OHC, SE dominated and had some good players. I don't remember the players names, but there were men amongst boys. Lost to ML in the infamous "Fog Bowl" in the regional final. They also dominated BB as well.

The first year of the OHC, SE dominated and had some good players. I don't remember the players names, but there were men amongst boys. Lost to ML in the infamous "Fog Bowl" in the regional final. They also dominated BB as well.
SE has made it to a regional final? I had no idea.

not a bad year for the league as a whole. 3 teams made the round of 32 in the playoffs which was pretty average for us. Burg and West Jeff both got KOed by a very good MAC team (no shame in that). Roger Bacon, who Greenon played tough, is in the state semi-finals.

top to bottom, this year was the most competitive the league has been since the 2017 expansion.

what does everyone bring back next year? will we get over the MAC hump anytime soon?

i’ll take West Jeff and Greeneview as 2021 division champs.

WJ will be even better next year as they welcome their 9th grade class in as sophomores.
Tyler Buescher will be back for his senior season, they do lose Oberle at WR but welcome back a good group of skill position players.
Coach B will enter his 20 year at WJ

Are those posted anywhere? It seems the OHC and the Southwest district are always last to the party with this stuff. I haven't seen it yet.
Central district is posted on the Columbus Dispatch website. As shown above, OHC site is working on it but the twitter account has both teams posted.

If someone could post the all OHC and SW district here Id appreciate it. Nice to see kids get recognized, especially in this crappy COVID year.

Best chances for all state kids?

WJ QB, and thier number 10 WR?
Hurst and Conley from Burg?
Burden from WLS?
Green kid from Fairbanks?

If someone could post the all OHC and SW district here Id appreciate it. Nice to see kids get recognized, especially in this crappy COVID year.

Best chances for all state kids?

WJ QB, and thier number 10 WR?
Hurst and Conley from Burg?
Burden from WLS?
Green kid from Fairbanks?
Nathan Hawks (Kicker) from Greenon should win all state.

Clay Hough (WR) is very deserving in my opinion as well.