Ohio Football is becoming irrelevant.

You might get your Ohio superteam soon. Move to a town called Urbana. Troy Smith and Braxton Miller are trying to use the recently closed Urbana University and open it into an IMG-like Academy. The reason why our normal high schools are losing to out of state competition is because most of those out of state schools are not normal. Credit to our system for having at least the slightest amount of loyalty to a school compared to other states.

Mater Dei and St John Bosco have been very strong for the last 30 years, they are elite now due to changing demographics within their boundary area.
And bc they brazenly recruit players off other Trinity League teams. Also, Bosco was never good until the last 10 yrs

There are days I'm like all these migrants from up north need to go back to where they came from. Then I'm like oh yea...I is one haha.
One could argue that it's simply the descendants of those who came north looking for work during the industrial booms returning home.

One could argue that it's simply the descendants of those who came north looking for work during the industrial booms returning home.
There has been a reversal of trends in the last few decades where black residents of northern states have begun to return to the South. Kind of like a reverse Great Migration.

To your point. Don't know the back story of each and every person. They could be the descendants, they could be retirees, etc..... MOST everyone that I've actually met are transplants like myself who after college in Ohio, Michigan, Penn, etc... could not find work in our home state and instead looked south for opportunity. I sometimes wonder just how bad the teacher need market for states like NY really is when I meet so many recent grads from the SUNY system who have moved down to the Carolina's because there just aren't jobs in NY, NJ, etc...

Some are also people who work for a company that transfers them to the south. For example GE is big in the upstate and gets some transfers from locations in the north.

BUMP. The best team in the State (Xavier) loses to a team from Kentucky with just 1 win. That just cannot happen but I've come to more or less expect it at this point