OHC 2021

They are getting ready to have the best team they have had in a few years...something like 17 seniors next year.... no way they leave the OHC

They are getting ready to have the best team they have had in a few years...something like 17 seniors next year.... no way they leave the OHC
I think GV is remissed if they aren't looking and considering changes while things are changing around them. I believe GV won their league this year with a record of 6-4. If I recall correctly that league is split into north and south divisions, the South Division is traditionally VERY weak.

This is not a knock on your school Grevw Fan, I feel that GV is usually fielding nice teams and usually a South Division winner in various sports if I recall correctly. My thought is that if the people in your district are just ok with winning a title in a crummy league then you're right they will/should stay but if you are looking to accomplish things at a state caliber level it is not likely the OHC will prepare the team.

Also, as it pertains to next year's team, from what I have read and seen that could be a great team but these type of league changes typically don't happen the very next year. From what I have observed, it's usually a year or two transition into a new league so next year's team should have no problem sweeping the OHC. I'll be excited to follow their record next year...

Last edited:
I think GV is remissed if they aren't looking and considering changes while things are changing around them. I believe GV won their league this year with a record of 6-4. If I recall correctly that league is split into north and south divisions, the South Division is traditionally VERY weak.

This is not a knock on your school Grevw Fan, I feel that GV is usually fielding nice teams and usually a South Division winner in various sports if I recall correctly. My thought is that if the people in your district are just ok with winning a title in a crummy league then you're right they will/should stay but if you are looking to accomplish things at a state caliber level it is not likely the OHC will prepare the team.

Also, as it pertains to next year's team, from what I have read and seen that could be a great team but these type of league changes typically don't happen the very next year. From what I have observed, it's usually a year or two transition into a new league so next year's team should have no problem sweeping the OHC. I'll be excited to follow their record next year...
Greeneview is a good program, and the OHC is the best league for them at the moment. moving to the Southern Buckeye, Frontier, SWBL, or Central Buckeye would not benefit them. leagues are about a little more than competition. they have ALMOST all of their geographical rivals in their division. it’s true, the OHC south needs to elevate themselves to compete with the north. 3 of greeneview 4 losses were to north teams, and if i recall, for 2 of those they only dressed about 24 kids due to quarantine guidelines.

Greeneview is a very good program as a whole, but they are not exactly a dominant force to where they need to move leagues.