OHC 2021

WLS is at Ridgemont in a tri-scrimmage with the Golden Gophers and Riverside. Starts at 6.
Is that Friday or Saturday?
I'm trying to line up my weekend. I have Sat evening open. Friday night and Saturday morning are taken already. LOL!

Greenon hosts Bethel Saturday morning @10am. first meeting on the gridiron between 2 schools of the same size that are less than 20 minutes apart. hope it turns into a regular season contest.

Football season is here! Looking forward to what should be a great year on the gridiron! Looking at the league, WJ seems like the favorite in the North. As for the south, who knows. WJ has 25 seniors on the roster....but everyone knows the burg is gonna be ready for this battle. Good luck to all teams this season!

I'm leaning towards 7-3 or 6-4
the North is a gauntlet this year, they may not even end up with a winning record.

only teams i think they for sure beat: Madison Plains, Southeastern, Bradford

toss-up games- Riverside, Greeneview, Triad, Fairbanks, West Liberty Salem

no way they win- Mechanicsburg, West Jefferson

my prediction- 5-5/6-4

the North is a gauntlet this year, they may not even end up with a winning record.

only teams i think they for sure beat: Madison Plains, Southeastern, Bradford

toss-up games- Riverside, Greeneview, Triad, Fairbanks, West Liberty Salem

no way they win- Mechanicsburg, West Jefferson

my prediction- 5-5/6-4
I was being generous. You're spot on.

I'll be back with my "you read it here first" come October. Haha. They return nearly everyone. This years senior class has essentially started since they were Freshmen.

That's the junior class. Disregard. I'm a year premature for my bold prediction.

I still think Northeastern is going to be good this year. Next year will be the VERY good year.

That's the junior class. Disregard. I'm a year premature for my bold prediction.

I still think Northeastern is going to be good this year. Next year will be the VERY good year.
now you got it. the class of 2023 at Northeastern has some studs. i could see 8-2 in 2022 for the Jets. this year they will be hovering around .500

weekend scrimmage schedule in the OHC

Madison Plains @Circlevile 10am Saturday
Northeastern vs Urbana 10am Saturday
Greenon vs Bethel 10am Saturday
Southeastern vs Miami East 10am Saturday
Greeneview @Northwestern w/ Milton Union 10am Saturday
Catholic Central- ???
Cedarville @New Miami w/ National Trail 10am Saturday
Triad @Danville 5pm Friday
Mechanicsburg @Anna 5pm Friday
Fairbanks @ North Union 10am Saturday
West Liberty Salem @Ridgemont w/Riverside 6pm Friday
West Jefferson @ Amanda Clearcreek 10am Saturday

Everything seems so rushed this year. Due to playoff expansions I'm sure. Hard to believe scrimmages start tonight and in 2 weeks we have kickoff. First day of contact was yesterday, right?

weekend scrimmage schedule in the OHC

Madison Plains @Circlevile 10am Saturday
Northeastern vs Urbana 10am Saturday
Greenon vs Bethel 10am Saturday
Southeastern vs Miami East 10am Saturday
Greeneview @Northwestern w/ Milton Union 10am Saturday
Catholic Central- ???
Cedarville @New Miami w/ National Trail 10am Saturday
Triad @Danville 5pm Friday
Mechanicsburg @Anna 5pm Friday
Fairbanks @ North Union 10am Saturday
West Liberty Salem @Ridgemont w/Riverside 6pm Friday
West Jefferson @ Amanda Clearcreek 10am Saturday
Central was @Bradford lastnight. Won 8 scores to 0.

Varsity results from WLS-Riverside-Ridgemont Scrimmage: (TDs scored)

WLS- 1 vs Ridgemont- 0
WLS- 1 vs Riverside- 2
Riverside- 3, Ridgemont- 0

from what i’m hearing, Greenon varsity out scored Bethel 3-0 and the Bees struggled to move the ball on the Knights’ defense. The Greenon offense has some playmakers although they are now on their 3rd QB in 3 seasons. i look for them to hover around 6-4/7-3 and qualify for the playoffs.