OH mod

jtk

did the original thread i started go down hill? i didn't think it had much activity but i don't venture on here all day and night like some folks?

did someone ruin it? or did it go off topic like most yappi threads?

jtk
()

did the original thread i started go down hill? i didn't think it had much activity but i don't venture on here all day and night like some folks?

did someone ruin it? or did it go off topic like most yappi threads?

jtk
()

Someone needs to get the Elder sheep out of here, if all they want to do is troll Oak Hills.

Pretty pathetic that yappi mods allow Elder to troll, but remove comments from Oak Hills yappi's.

my comment is Elder was voted the worst place to attend a game. LOWER PRICE HILL.

It has been removed three times already.

Probably because Elder isn't in lower price hill. Your constant put downs and blatant lies about Elder make you and OH in general very jealous of what the purple school has. If you want the Elder posters to go away, then stop responding to them and stop feeding their fire.

Liars lie. That's what they do. If Bigwood wants to build his whole premise on lies he can do so. I am glad that there is at least one decent OH poster in Lance Harbor (great handle by the way). It was about time. Bigwood's only intent is to insult the Elder community. Very sad.

I never post on this forum, let alone any forum, but I would be ashamed of myself if I were you, Bigwood. What you are claiming is ridiculous, hurtful and discriminatory. As an Oak Hills graduate, I would like to say first, I am sorry to the Elder people who are listening to this. I have a lot of friends who graduated from the school and they are all very nice people.

I find it hard to believe that you are upset about something that happened in your high school days, but if that is true, give it up. These guys on this website are not the ones who attacked you. They are just people on a website being people on a website. The fact that you are basing all of your decisions and thoughts of a high school based off of people that are posting on this board is maddening and immature.

Please for the sake of whats left of Oak Hills' reputation, let it go and begin to go back to talking about the sports teams, and news about the school.

I never post on this forum, let alone any forum, but I would be ashamed of myself if I were you, Bigwood. What you are claiming is ridiculous, hurtful and discriminatory. As an Oak Hills graduate, I would like to say first, I am sorry to the Elder people who are listening to this. I have a lot of friends who graduated from the school and they are all very nice people.

I find it hard to believe that you are upset about something that happened in your high school days, but if that is true, give it up. These guys on this website are not the ones who attacked you. They are just people on a website being people on a website. The fact that you are basing all of your decisions and thoughts of a high school based off of people that are posting on this board is maddening and immature.

Please for the sake of whats left of Oak Hills' reputation, let it go and begin to go back to talking about the sports teams, and news about the school.

What exactly are you talking about? Have you read any of my comments??
I've defended my school against the Elder trolls. I've never lied one time in my life. Where have you been? Not sure what happened in high school?? Are you talking about the idiot from Elder-Schwallie? The dude posted something on here about something in high school. No idea. I've never met the guy, but I hear nothing but horrible things about the guy. My thoughts and school spirit far outweigh your lack of participation against the trolling and negative critism from Elder Trolls.

What exactly are you talking about? Have you read any of my comments??
I've defended my school against the Elder trolls. I've never lied one time in my life. Where have you been? Not sure what happened in high school?? Are you talking about the idiot from Elder-Schwallie? The dude posted something on here about something in high school. No idea. I've never met the guy, but I hear nothing but horrible things about the guy. My thoughts and school spirit far outweigh your lack of participation against the trolling and negative critism from Elder Trolls.

I wish I hadn't all I see, left and right, is you bashing the other high schools. Sure, the other high school posters are bashing Oak Hills, but that makes you just as bad as them all.

So you defend your school by starting threads talking about how run down other high schools will be because of their location? That does not seem like defending, more like attacking. I am sorry if these posters are getting to you, but you have to agree with me when I say, you are "defending your school" all wrong here.

COMMENT ON SPORTS OR MOVE ON. These forums will be dedicated to a positive approach to debates from this point on.

Liars lie. That's what they do. If Bigwood wants to build his whole premise on lies he can do so. I am glad that there is at least one decent OH poster in Lance Harbor (great handle by the way). It was about time. Bigwood's only intent is to insult the Elder community. Very sad.

jtk has been a pretty reasonable OH poster over the years?

that would make 2!

jtk
()

COMMENT ON SPORTS OR MOVE ON. These forums will be dedicated to a positive approach to debates from this point on.

Alright then..

Fall season is coming up here shortly. Both soccer teams (boys and girls) were pretty average last season. Any chance that they can take the top and knock off Mason?

The girls team is pretty special. If there was ever a year to win the league and advance in tourney this would be it.

Since we've gone to a positive approach, Bigwood won't comment about JTK's posts.

what could you possibly say? other than i was right all along and you just like to be contradictory?

btw, in previous thread i tried to get you mod status.

jtk
()

what could you possibly say? other than i was right all along and you just like to be contradictory?

btw, in previous thread i tried to get you mod status.

jtk
()

Being confrontational would also get you tossed under my reign.

Its like trying to converse with kindergartners on here. When springer, true westsider, joe, jtk arent posting on here there is no value. When a thread is started certain people always ruin it. OH needs a mod not named yappi!

jtk
()