Offical 2012 NCAA Tourny thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentorFalcon

Moderated User
Selection sunday just 27 Hours away

who gets 1 Seeds? whos got the coaching to make the final 4? whos got the talent to win it all? whos going to be the surprise team this year? how many teams does Ohio get in?

i think the last 3 1 Seeds are down to 6 teams

Cuse, Duke, UNC,Kansas,Ohio St, Mizzou

the winner of the ACC should get 1, Cuse should get 1, then its down to MSU/Ohio St or Kansas/Mizzou

Cuse just lost to UC but i dont think that will change anything, Kansas is on upset watch to Baylor and that should mean the B1G champ winner gets the last spot over the B12 Winner IMO

FWIW

31 of 40 conferences rated No. 1 or No. 2 in the RPI have been given one seeds. Of the 20 conferences rated No. 1, 15 were given a 1-seed though only once in 20 years (1994, Georgia Tech at 22-11) has a regular season champion won its tournament and not been given a 1-seed. Two of the four times the No. 2-conference hasn't gotten a one seed, the top conference got TWO (2) ones.

the 1 and 2 ranked confrences this year are the B1G (1) and ACC (2)

So you're saying you think OSU can still get a No. 1 seed......

if Ohio St wins the B1G Tourny they will get a #1 Seed
why wouldnt they Michigan/Cincy Troll? winning the #1 rated confrence regular season and Tourny with Cuse and Kansas losing only helps their argument

So you're saying you think OSU can still get a No. 1 seed......

Is it assumed that UNC gets a #1 seed regardless of whether or not they win the ACC Tournament?

Ohio State has an outside shot, but I think that Duke (even though the Bucks beat them earlier in the year) and Mizzou are in better position. If either one wins their respective conference tournament, they probably get the nod regardless of what OSU does.

Is it assumed that UNC gets a #1 seed regardless of whether or not they win the ACC Tournament?

Ohio State has an outside shot, but I think that Duke (even though the Bucks beat them earlier in the year) and Mizzou are in better position. If either one wins their respective conference tournament, they probably get the nod regardless of what OSU does.

Mizzou is absolutley not in better position

they didnt win their confrence in the regular season, they have an SOS of 80 and their RPI is 16th, and the B12 RPI is 4th

if Ohio St wins the B1G Tourny they will get a #1 Seed
why wouldnt they Michigan/Cincy Troll? winning the #1 rated confrence regular season and Tourny with Cuse and Kansas losing only helps their argument

Sorry, I forgot you're not allowed to not worship OSU here.

To answer your question: Syracuse, Duke, UNC Missouri and Kansas are all ahead of OSU. The Orange are a No. 1 seed regardless. Duke or UNC will get one and Missouri will likely win the Big 12 now.

Sorry, I forgot you're not allowed to not worship OSU here.

To answer your question: Syracuse, Duke, UNC Missouri and Kansas are all ahead of OSU. The Orange are a No. 1 seed regardless. Duke or UNC will get one and Missouri will likely win the Big 12 now.

Mizzou LOL kansas LOL DUke LOL

based on what? absolutley nothing but your BS

if Ohio St wins the B1G Tourny, and UNC Loses, they would be the ONLY team to win their confrence in the regular season, and Tourny, which is the #1 rated RPI confrence, that AUTOMATICALLY puts them ahead of Duke and Mizzou

not to mention Ohio St has a top 11 SOS and RPI ranking, Mizzou is 16th and 80 and plays in the 4th RPI ranked confrence, UNC plays in the 6th ranked RPI confrence and wouldnt win their confrence tourny, Duke wouldnt have won the regular season Tourny

its ok, your a moron, i understand, but bring facts next time you post troll boy.

Mizzou LOL kansas LOL DUke LOL

based on what? absolutley nothing but your BS

if Ohio St wins the B1G Tourny, and UNC Loses, they would be the ONLY team to win their confrence in the regular season, and Tourny, which is the #1 rated RPI confrence, that AUTOMATICALLY puts them ahead of Duke and Mizzou

not to mention Ohio St has a top 11 SOS and RPI ranking, Mizzou is 16th and 80 and plays in the 4th RPI ranked confrence, UNC plays in the 6th ranked RPI confrence and wouldnt win their confrence tourny, Duke wouldnt have won the regular season Tourny

its ok, your a moron, i understand, but bring facts next time you post troll boy.

Wow. You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

But if you're going to call someone a moron, you should probably do so without writing like a third-grader. It's "you're a moron."

Wow. You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

But if you're going to call someone a moron, you should probably do so without writing like a third-grader. It's "you're a moron."

its not opinion its a fact
and your still a moron
i hate to tell you but just because you hate Ohio St doesnt mean anything you dont want to hear is an opinion

its not opinion its a fact
and your still a moron
i hate to tell you but just because you hate Ohio St doesnt mean anything you dont want to hear is an opinion

When given the correct way to write this sentence, he still fuks it up. What a horse crap poster. :laugh:

LOL @ the hating trolls

i cant think of anything more sad then people who hate mine and the success of Ohio St

its way too funny how i run this board

Status
Not open for further replies.